AUTO SHINE CAR WASH

AUTO SHINE CAR WASH Employee Reviews

it was a very interesting job lol. Despise the heat and all the bug and soap and water in your face i would say there won't be a time that if I go offered to work there again I would take it in a heart beat
This business has lots of potential and I tried to stick it out, however due to bad staffing and managers who leave a list of tasks unfinished everyday and leave with everyone else. How can you run a business without putting effort in when outside of 8-5, the place isnt even clean and your car is better off being dirty than damaged. 10/10 would NOT reccomend.
Pros
Easy employment for felons
Cons
High turnover and low effort overall
The boss is very rude and inconsiderate. Not one day that I worked there did I feel welcome or in place. They treat their employees like complete rubbish
Cons
I quit this job because I was moving, and and it didn’t pay enough. But other than all that, it was a fun experience to work there and actually have my first job. But I would like to find a different job doing something else.
really dont like my schedule, unhappy with the paycheck saturdays one of busiest days one of hardest days sometimes really enjoy dis job some people be giving a hard time
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Good place to work when your young. Advancement and more pay if you do your job good. hard work a lot of hours and outside. good bosses never had better management.
Good place to work nice people and fair treatment I would recommend working here ! Typical day is pretty smooth tips are good , the hardest part about the job is detailing
Enjoyed working with people. Enjoyed meeting new people and helping others. Enjoyed training new workers. Liked the fact they trusted me to open and close shop.
We went through 3 managers while I was there, they dont seem to know how to run this car wash, but it isnt the owners fault, his son runs it, and runs it ok, but employees are not good.
Always something to do if you're the right hard working employee, bad on hours when weather was poor, slow business was slow or you are not management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AUTO SHINE CAR WASH?
As an employee of Auto Shine Car Wash, you are expected to work fast pace with minimal mistakes. Team work may be required. Managers are helpful and will give you advice on any problems.
Pros
Tax free tips
Cons
No schedule to follow
You’re not done until your list is complete. Very stressful but when you need employment you’ll do almost anything you need to do to get money to survive.
Pros
Employees were helpful
Cons
Non stop working no breaks or set time
This is my first job since high school and 3 months from graduation I applied for college while working here. The flexibility of hours this job offers every day is unrealistic as long as you let management know which days you need off. I should've started during high school. Tip money here isn't taxed as a courtesy of the Owner of this car wash while at the same time you even get minimum wage which is $7.25 per hour. Be cautious of the weather as the year comes with seasons of winter and summer, work at your own pace, don't push yourself too hard to make tip money it's not worth it. Sometimes you get breaks, especially during the heat of the summer when its necessary.
Pros
Come see for yourself.
Cons
Apply for this job and see for yourself.
It is a good job for someone's first jobs or if your a college student. It isn't for someone looking for a job that will take you anywhere or be able to live off of.
Pros
Layed back and very flexible
Cons
Horrible pay and very little hours
I enjoyed the work and my co-workers are awesome! Very well managed but lacked benefits or advancement opportunity. The overall view of my time with Auto Shine has been very positive. Thank you.
My manager was not well suited to dealing with people without being overly harsh ( which included yelling, shouting, cussing, etc..) and compensation was non-existant. Additionally, you are required to be available for full-time work seven days a week, even if you don't wind up working more than two hours in a day (during slow period.) On the reverse side, if it's a busy day, you might have to work ten or twelve hours straight through with no break. So, no, I wouldn't recommend it.
Good managing experience hands on experience with point of sale equipment great customer experience good hands on experience working with car wash equipment and the radio identification frequency device program was awesome to learn
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
hot days
I worked at Auto Shine for about 7 months. I was hoping to work there longer but with returning to school my schedule got super busy. But while I was working I loved it. We only got paid minimum wage, but the tips made up for it a lot. The people I worked with were great. I either knew them because of school or just by meeting them at work. They made it fun and worth to work there. The managers are great too they do care about you. If you need time off they will work for you. Working was great. I loved it. You meet great people and have fun. Just gotta deal with the heat and rude customers.
Pros
Free car wash. Great people. Good tips.
Cons
Rude customers. Heat.
Management was okay. Detailed, waxed, and vacuumed vehicles. I learned customer service skills and time management. The co-workers were mostly all guys so it was a pretty chill environment. The hardest part of the job is waking up early and working in the cold. The tips were pretty great if you know how to actually detail a car.
Pros
The tips are nice is you do a good job
Cons
Early mornings and cold weather
I really enjoyed doing sheetrock and learning at the same time how to be a carpenter I learned so much from just taking my time and paying attention
Clock in wait for a car to pull in if there is no car for you then you would have to help one of your co workers on a car what you would do to the car is rims door jams cup holders windows that was the basic wash there was 3 washes ever one had a little more added
Pros
Free cars washes
Cons
Heat