AUTO SHINE CAR WASH

AUTO SHINE CAR WASH Employee Reviews for Car Wash Attendant

Always something to do if you're the right hard working employee, bad on hours when weather was poor, slow business was slow or you are not management.
I quit this job because I was moving, and and it didn’t pay enough. But other than all that, it was a fun experience to work there and actually have my first job. But I would like to find a different job doing something else.
We went through 3 managers while I was there, they dont seem to know how to run this car wash, but it isnt the owners fault, his son runs it, and runs it ok, but employees are not good.
It is a good job for someone's first jobs or if your a college student. It isn't for someone looking for a job that will take you anywhere or be able to live off of.
Pros
Layed back and very flexible
Cons
Horrible pay and very little hours
My manager was not well suited to dealing with people without being overly harsh ( which included yelling, shouting, cussing, etc..) and compensation was non-existant. Additionally, you are required to be available for full-time work seven days a week, even if you don't wind up working more than two hours in a day (during slow period.) On the reverse side, if it's a busy day, you might have to work ten or twelve hours straight through with no break. So, no, I wouldn't recommend it.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It was okay, even though I didn't work there very long, because of the distance from home I really enjoyed the customers. I enjoyed conversing with them and listening to stories about their life. I enjoyed it a lot.