Autobell Carwash

Autobell Carwash Employee Reviews

United States62 reviews
At autobell the work is not very rigorous and it is easy to make some decent money. All employees make either tip/commission on top of their hourly pay. Most of the time it is a fun environment to work in and when the weather is nice it’s cool to be working outside. The management team wants all employees to succeed. If you really like working for autobell they have opportunities to advance in the company.
Pros
Easy going, quick money, busy, flexible
Cons
Occasional Bad weather
Auto bell was one of my favorite jobs. The potential to make money was definitely there. I think some things have changed but I loved it there. They do expect you to work hard and quality is very important to them.
Pros
Ability to make good money
Cons
They are open nearly every day so you may be asked to work ALOT!
One thing about Autobell is that they are extremely flexible when it comes on to understanding that life happens outside of work such as sudden family emergencies or spouse emergencies, overall, they are very good at dealing with those tasks and knowing how to go about them. The reason why Autobell wasn’t the best for me is because the pay is not enough for what I need in order to sustain and support my position in life considering my bills and my hobbies. I love the job, it’s just I have gotten older and more independent so that also comes with a lot more responsibility that I now have to encounter which means I need a better pay.
Pros
Very flexible with hours and work
Cons
Not enough for me anymore
I love my managers. They were always so nice and caring. The general manager is very supportive and understanding. The staff is very warming and welcoming!
A typical day at auto bell could vary in many ways. It could vary by the weather or the amount of cars. I would say the hardest part about the job is making the customers happy. customers are always picky and that is completely okay, you just have to make sure they are happy before they leave.
Autobell can be draining in the summer but they employees and customers make it worth it. It’s a fun summer job and tips are great. Lots of opportunities for job growth.
I worked at Autobell for a few months and loved every minute of it. The managers and other employees were all helpful and friendly. It really does feel like working with a second family and it's quite a fun job too. Nothing boring about it but also nothing to get too stressed over. Tips were usually decent which always helps.
Very fun job working with many good people. The job itself is good but not the best pay. Mainly a job geared towards people in high school or college.
Autobell is a place you can go when you feel like you have no other option and really make a career. I have also met some of my best friends through the company.
I was an assistant manager at autobell over 2 years. It was really nice starting out the tips were good got a lot with all my co workers but the longer I stayed the worse it got. It went from loving my job and wanting to make it a long time position to absolutely hating it. The management team was horrible they would always threaten you with your job/docking your pay. I could go on all day .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Autobell Carwash?
Constantly fixing things that were broken (30 year old wash). Learned how to lead others and enjoyed building a team to accomplish all tasks. Constantly performing maintenance on older equipment but it helped to developed critical thinking abilities in order to problem solve. The hardest part of the job was maintaining a wash while being able to staff appropriately and predict when you would need extra assistance.
Pros
could work whenever as long as you hit 45 hours
Cons
working 6 days a week and lack of advancement
We got great tips, customers were friendly, freedom to express yourself. Not hard work unless you are competitive and want to be the best. great management.
It was a great company to work for. The customers made it interesting to work there. You meet different people everyday. And you have wonderful Co workers to work with.
Not good place to work for because it sucks and they do not treat you fairly. Also it is hard to find hours because they have way too many staff members
Autobell is a great place to work. I have been working there Since high school and I would definently recommend it to anyone who enjoys meeting new people and working in a great environment.
Pros
Free car wash
Cons
Weather
A typical day can last only a few hours or up to 12. The hardest part of the job is the weather. Most enjoyable part is watching people smile and say "wow, it that looks so much better".
Pros
tips; essecailly one can make as much money as one wants to work
Cons
Hot days can be a drain. Cold days can hurt the hands.
This was a perfect high school job. It keep me busy and i was able to work multiple hours. This company is a good company to work for. The scene of urgency is highly encouraged.
It gets fun when you get to know your coworkers and build a bond with them. Work is fast but proficient and you will always have something to do or clean.
Pros
Free weekly carwash, 30 minute break
I really Enjoyed it there. I was able to make most of my money from tips, so on slow days, I didn't make to much money. it is not a reliable source for a living but its good for a high schooler to make enough money.
Autobell carwash is the perfect place for any teenager to work, my only downside that I have with autobell is that I could not get enough hours when I worked and it got to the point where I would be called off everyday for almost TWO weeks before I got to work again.
Pros
Good tips, Friendly staff
Cons
Not enough hours
Decent place to work but it felt like more of a high school job. It was nice not working late nights and being able to be done with work early in the day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Autobell Carwash. Our community is ready to answer.