Autobell CarWash
Happiness rating is 77 out of 100

Autobell CarWash Employee Reviews

Good tips, I guess it depends on the location. Do good job washing cars and people will tip you generously. You get a free car wash once a week. Your job isn't to detail the cars, but you can pay close attention to detail it'll definitely help.
Learned how to have patients with customers and to find solutions to problems. A lot of work in the heat and cold also in rain. Not the greatest pay but i got good tips.
I love my managers. They were always so nice and caring. The general manager is very supportive and understanding. The staff is very warming and welcoming!
I absolutely loved working there! Only reason I left was for maternity leave! The work experience is defiantly Something in its own category! The managers are all amazing
A typical day at auto bell could vary in many ways. It could vary by the weather or the amount of cars. I would say the hardest part about the job is making the customers happy. customers are always picky and that is completely okay, you just have to make sure they are happy before they leave.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Easy money in short shifts. Money in pocket by end of day. Working outside. Friendly employees & management you can sometimes confuse as friends. It’s work that doesn’t feel like work. I recommend it to anyone as a first job. Very flexible hours. Direct deposit. Paid weekly.
It’s a great job when you’re young and want cash in your pockets. Have to know how to talk to certain people so you get promoted if not you’ll just keep doing the basics.
Great starter job for those in hs, or part time in college , very well balanced. Managers are easy to work with providing flexible hours , and supportive trading skills to help you succeed.
Great cash tips. Hours vary very often. Physically demanding. Great job for a young fit person looking for some cash and to enjoy the weather. Free car wash once a week
They’re a busy company not for people wanting to work long hours. The hiring process isn’t to bad. Overall it was a good company just never gave hours due to the overload of employees.
I would say that that this is a great place to work. Fast paced and more for high school students but can work your way up pretty fast. That company has scholarship they give out each year also.
Autobell is an amazing place to work it is a fast paced work place. The entire staff is extremely nice and helpful. I have made a lot of new friends while working here. Advancement is also extremely easy as long as you show that you are a hard worker.
Pros
Extremely fun and friendly, advancement opportunities, learning environment
Cons
Not a lot of hours if the weather is bad.
Such a great place to work, you really become family with everyone here. I never am upset to come to work, it’s more fun than anything. Plus you make good money in tips
Autobell can be draining in the summer but they employees and customers make it worth it. It’s a fun summer job and tips are great. Lots of opportunities for job growth.
Working here I learned customer service. I learned how to take care of the customers wants and needs so that the customer leaves with a good experience
It’s clear that they try to emphasize all of these but I just don’t see it enough. The people there are great but my hours and thus my pay just aren’t enough for me to make do on.
Autobell provides great opportunities for growth. I started as a crew member and worked my way up to a manager. I was adequately compensated for my work and provided with benefits such as a 401k, scholarships, and bonuses.
I worked at Autobell for a few months and loved every minute of it. The managers and other employees were all helpful and friendly. It really does feel like working with a second family and it's quite a fun job too. Nothing boring about it but also nothing to get too stressed over. Tips were usually decent which always helps.
A typical day consist of cleaning multiple cars some extremely dirty others pretty clean. The workplace is very laid back as long as you do your job efficiently.
They push me back to much and day me off to much I need more hours. The managers don’t know what they are doing and I have bills to pay now and they don’t bring me in.
I made good money some days and other days I hardly made anything. That's one of the reasons for leaving this company was because the pay was never really balanced from a day to day basis. But on the other hand I liked almost all of my co-workers and I also like being around cars
  1. Employee Reviews