Autodesk Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 64 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, from the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made, and in doing so, we’ve also transformed what can be made. A car’s performance now inspires the method of its manufacture, a city’s infrastructure helps predict the unpredictable, and the creation of ever-bigger universes shapes ever-bigger stories.
Today our solutions span countless industries empowering innovators everywhere. But we’re restless to do more. We don’t believe in waiting for progress, we believe in making it. By combining and recombining technologies. By blurring boundaries, reinventing rules, and merging fields. By unleashing talent and unlocking insights across industries. By helping our customers converge on solutions to the challenges we all face today.
At Autodesk, we believe that when you have the right tools to work and think flexibly you have the power to transform what actually needs making. The power to design and make a better world for all.
You’re seeing all 239 jobs at Autodesk because we can’t find any available jobs at Autodesk close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Autodesk have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
I can’t say though good things about the culture. Everyone is extremely friendly and understanding. The company tries hard to endure a great employee experience. Pay and benefit are good. Work life balance is better than other companies and it definitely helps having flex work. All in all, highly recommend.
The company has a nice culture and good work life balance. Some very cool technology. People stay a long time. Seems that employees are very happy. I haven’t been there as long.
Good place to work. Management is great. Compensation is very competitive. Will definitely recommend to all my friends to work here. Hardest part of the job is to get through the day.
Casual, informal environment. In my experience most everyone is very interested in helping and getting things done. Flatter mgmt structure with fewer VPs, fewer managers I believe, which in turn elevates subsequent mgmt roles (ex: a sr. manager equates more to a director level). Internal support is the best. Well run company with resources to make one's job easier, an interest in employee development. Excellent benefits including generous PTO and 5-week sabbaticals (every 4-5 years I believe). Their SF office is wonderful, across the street from the bay, with perks like lunch brought in 2-3 times weekly, fun activities, clubs, guest speakers. I work from home, so a mediocre lunch is provided daily, by me. ;-)
It was one of the best places that I have worked. I would recommend to everyone. Nice environment, fun place and lots of activities. I will miss the PUB
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 42 questions about working at Autodesk. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Autodesk employees.
Insights from 64 Indeed users who have interviewed with Autodesk within the last 5 years.
I did not have an interview here.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Autodesk?Published on May 24, 2021