Autodesk Employee Review

A great place to work
Manager, Learning Programs (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJuly 21, 2014
You can easily fall in love with Autodesk. It's a great place to work - very cool technology, wonderful people, world-changing reach... one could spend their entire career at Autodesk and be quite happy. The work environment is the best in San Fran; not quite as wonderful in San Rafael but still good. The business is changing; moving away from the old-line desktop software space into a full-on SaaS model. These changes can be painful at times, but senior management is not letting any grass grow beneath them as they work through it. All and all, very positive. You owe it to yourself to look here if you're in the market for a tech job.
Pros
Very good benefits, decent pay, great stock purchase plan, incredible offices in SF (@One Market, walk from the ferry!)
Cons
Middle management can be... confused, Re-orgs are frequent, Re-deploys not so common but they still do happen.

Other Autodesk Employee Reviews

Management said one thing, did another
Senior Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 23, 2018
I know that this observation is typical of an employee that did not fair well at an organization. AutoDesk, however, was horribly deceptive, and the management there lied through their teeth!

I would NEVER recommend this company to any friend.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
Can't believe a word spoken to you by management
Change Manager
Cloud Infrastructure Change Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 22, 2018
I enjoy working for Autodesk, But I realized that the salary is not fair. I designed and implemented Change Management to all Autodesk sites. Now that the project is completed, I think it's time o move on.