Automated Business Solutions Employee Reviews

I worked from home
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 31, 2017
I was told that I would get a full time job at the company. It did not happen. I worked long hours and got paid by the lines that I typed into the computer and the number for payment was .0675 per line.
Generally Good - a few cons
Technician (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIJuly 21, 2017
The service department is generally well managed. One of the owners is very involved and will go to bat for you if you're stuck in hot water. The sales division is more cut throat and the direct sales manager is more of a "do as I say, not as I do" / numbers driven manager. Not necessarily a BAD leadership style, but requires a certain personality to work with. The president is hard nosed and straightforward but is very respectful and intelligent. He has a knack for making the right decision and appreciates negotiation skills.

The supervision is generally lax because they trust their employees. If you are found to have lied though, you will be fired on the spot. Do NOT try to take advantage of the freedoms there.

Workplace culture is mostly friendly. There are company events throughout the year where employees get together to enjoy themselves. Because the company is not very large (less than 100 employees) you'll get to know just about everyone.

Compensation is fair. You may not get the highest salary here but it's a fair trade for the work expectations. They do not pay overtime however and instead implement "flex time." If you work late one day you can leave early the next etc. You will get 1 week paid vacation during your first year
Pros
Solid Management, Good Culture
Cons
No Overtime Pay
productive
Technician I (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIDecember 6, 2016
good place to work, professional staff , good employees
good pay, demanding work ,must be time efficient
top of the line office equipment
Pros
minimal supervision
Cons
Hired to see if I could rekindle a part of the business they had not been successful in
G.E.M. Manager (Former Employee) –  Rhode IslandFebruary 3, 2016
I cold called on 100 companies a week, phone and personal contacts. Developed relationship with business owners and Schools and Government agencies. I enjoyed working with the management I did. I worked from a satellite office with local manager, who was not in office very much. Hardest part of job was selling the duplicators that was not well received by schools and businesses. Because the company had not been marketing the products very strong before I came on board, the competition had a strong foot hold on business.
Pros
Good organizaton with good products
Cons
Not very much support with the products I was selling
Interactive business ideals with clients and employees
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2014
Resolved business conflicts while creating innovating strategies to improve the work environment.
Pros
Kept a lively environment for all employees
Cons
Dealing with irate customers