Automated Motion

Working at Automated Motion: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

There are some managerial issues and it's not the most organized, But it is a good place to work with good people!

Working here, we are all a family. We have our ups and downs but we get through them together. Everyone is welcoming!We get pretty busy with customers orders and the priority of orders sometimes changes or the customers will change the layout of the product.

Pros

Cake every month on the 2nd Tuesday to celebrate the birthdays of the month

Cons

Some supervisors have a slight temper

enjoyed the work on the robotic equipment

I was a contract employee for about six weeks I had worked at Automated Motion off and on over my seventeen years at Retro Electric they liked my work so when they need help in meeting schedules they would bring me in.

Automated Motion insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

productive and fast paced

I enjoyed the fast pace environment and the people I worked with. the hours were great and the staff team worked well together. I enjoyed the classes we took to get certified for IPC and soldering training. I also enjoyed all the holiday get togethers and events we did outside of work. it helped us to grow not only as a team but as family

It's a well run company. People are friendly and resfy to help when needed.

People are very friendly and easy to work with. Management will work with you on time off when needed. Sometimes a leads job can be very stressful when trying to meet production dates.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Can be stressful at times

productive and fun place to work

Overall good place to work. Good and caring managers and good people to work with. Enjoyed my overall time while working for this company. I would recommend them for other assemblers.

Nice quiet small working establishment

Had lots of fun quality checking sensors Management are always on top of their game I'm not sure there is more for me to tell co-workers do their job then you get a break then back to work your task then go home for the day.

Pros

No working on Holidays

Cons

Sometimes you may unknowingly fall asleep

Productive, fun internship

typical day included helping the senior mechanical engineer with any tasks he had. I created a searchable database for all their parts in house, made purchase order's and received said orders, replaced building lights and other building maintenance, or assembled entire projects to be shipped to customers. Co-workers/everyone at AMI was great. All very kind and never had a single issue with anyone. The atmosphere was great and it almost felt like an extended family that you worked with.

Pros

Care about employees, great atmosphere, friendly co-workers

Cons

Small company (but growing, and not necessarily bad)

Great people

I love the people I work with very relaxed atmosphere Everything in business has to go thru accounting and I'm the one, I handle customer complaints, I enter orders for the project managers, invoice customers, human resourses, payroll

Pros

5 Weeks vacation

Cons

Head of department no where to go

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automated Motion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits