Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
productional and fun with my coworkes
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 16, 2018
a typical day getting to work on time and getting everybody involved with the activity to make it a great day and easy on everybody not to mention making our employer proud.
Great Place to Work!
Staffing Coordinator / Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 7, 2018
President and CEO is amazing! Fast paced environment! I have learned a lot of skills that will help me in my career. Best part is that you are helping people get a job!
Stressful environment due to all levels of management
Talent Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNApril 2, 2018
Not enough training is provided for the amount of job duties that are expected of the employees. Managers did not allow any room for mistakes, even though they did not teach properly. Hostile work environment due to the managers poor behavior, not enough work to offer the employees/customers that are seeking employment.
Pros
great location in Cordova
Cons
poor management
Great company to work for
Warehouse Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 2, 2018
It's a great company to work for they have flexibility in scheduling they have fair benefit packages they reward diligent dependable employees with the speed of service and assertive assignment placement
If you are desperate
Manager (Former Employee) –  North Carolina AtlantaMarch 30, 2018
If you need a warehouse job try it. Management and staff care more about heels and outfits and trips with the ceo. Horrible medical package $50 copay!! No flex spending.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Pay/ work environment/ benefits/ technology
Very fast pacedenvironment
Administrative Assistant/Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 29, 2018
A typical day at work would be answering multiple phone calls and transferring calls all day. Assisting temps with filling out applications and keeping customers supplied with work ready temps.
Pros
Free coffee and water
Cons
Slow advancement
Management needs more training
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaMarch 21, 2018
Too much stress yet very little money. Expectations are to work weekends and nights. . Quotas are hard to meet with turovers and staff leaving Not worth it
Great starting point for anyone looking to get to work immediately.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 13, 2018
The management within the particular office that I worked for were amazing. They were friendly, knowledgeable and seemed to genuinely care and appreciate me. The client site they placed me at was awesome. I received the appropriate attention to any question or concern that I may have had.
I would recommend working for Automation Personnel Services to others.
Pros
Close proximity to home
Cons
Limited career advancement, temporary
Great Job
PRN Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 8, 2018
I enjoyed my temporary employment. The office manager and staff was very pleasant. Daily wpr, was steady and laid back. And I enjoyed my work fully. It gab me experience in a different area of work dorcw.
Pros
No Stress
Cons
It was an temporary assignment
automation personal severices
labor (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 5, 2018
automation personal has good people that try to find jobs that fit your job skills work is slow in coming but it dose come form time to time its a good company
Pros
good people
Cons
low pay
Automation Personnel Services
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALMarch 3, 2018
The experience that I maintained and gained along with the knowledge has been very beneficial to both myself and other companies that I have done work for.
Pros
The amount of work provided was sufficient.
Cons
The space between (down time) assignments
Very decent place to work for.
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 1, 2018
They got me working in no time, normal hours, nice people, good job environments. I did somewhat have to travel a little further but it was worth it for the experience I received.
Pros
Good hours and jobs
Cons
Travel
Productive and fun place to work at.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 21, 2018
Great company/staffing solutions to work for. But the job where i was working worked way too much. I didnt like the hours and working so much. I loved the people that I worked with.
Pros
Job was close to home.
Cons
Working 6 or 7 says a week.
Excellent co workers
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALFebruary 15, 2018
A typical day at work on the assembly line was always very fast paced, and stressful. Machines would break down, and we would have to wait for maintenance to come repair the line.
This affected our production as we had a minimum amount of seats that had to come off the line by the end of my shift.
I learned a lot about utilizing power tools, performing light maintenance on various stations.
The workplace culture was very cut throat. Working for a temp agency was supposed to give me the opportunity to be hired on permanently at the company I was placed at. I worked very very hard, working overtime when asked, working different assembly lines when asked. This was the hardest part of the job. As dedicated as I was to the company and to the assembly line I worked on, I never could get anywhere with the company
The best part of my job was when we reached a production amount of 500 seats that came off the line. Our minimum production amount was 350 seats. Seeing my work come off the line gave me a sense of pride that I couldn't put into words.
Pros
Paid lunches, paid time off
Cons
Insufficient healthcare, difficulty in obtaining a permanent position
automation personal services
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 8, 2018
they people for automation personal services are good people they to take you from temp. employment to full time employment the jobs may be slow in coming but they do come.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
some of the places they send you
The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 7, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to locate employment for individuals that are unemployed. Making a difference in someone's life as they struggle to find a job opportunity. There are so many people looking for a chance to earn a living. Being apart placing them in the right organization for their skills, knowledge and ability have been self rewarding for me.
Pros
Being able to assist in placing individuals with job opportunities.
Cons
Not enough jobs for placement.
Fun and productive
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 1, 2018
I enjoyed the personnel and pay days. They called me when work was available. They look out for good and dependable workers. They are very useful & helpful.
Pros
Competitive
Cons
None that I can think of.
good company
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Jackson, GAJanuary 29, 2018
over all it is a good place to work but management needs work. you don't get fully compensated for all your hours, because when you are hired you are told it will be a forty hour week but you will soon come to find out that you will be doing a minimum of 50 hours a week.
Helpful recap for re-entrance to the workforce.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 25, 2018
Generic work day. I have learned a refresher for all experienced attained with culinary skills. Management very attentive,caring with an open door policy.New experience for open mindedness within a workplace culture. Micro managing clothing and hydration for a refrigerated warehouse. Preparing good balanced meals for a growing culture.
Pros
Reduced salads for sale to employee s
Cons
no benefits until hired probationary period
Automation has come through in previuose jobs and is a good company , but the jobs available in my occupation ( & pay associated with it ) are few.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rock Springs, GAJanuary 18, 2018
Automation Personnel itself has Good people in it , however job displacement and pay are another topic. Work environment at some of the job sites are stressful , and when the companies decide to end the employment ( due to lack of work etc) it takes entirely to much time to aquire another suitable job 7 pay. As far as getting a job as a temp to hire employee, do not hold your breath.
Pros
Friendly People at the Office and some benefits
Cons
Long waits for quality employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automation Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.