Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Great Staffing Company!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, Vance, and other surrounding areasDecember 13, 2018
Great Place To Get A Job! No only do they have warehouse jobs but they also have more professional jobs available as well. The staff was always nice and placed me in the perfect positions.
Horrible organization and communication skills
Office manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2018
I would never advise anyone to work for a company who asks you to perform work tasks that are completely unethical and illegal the way this company does.
Cons
Lack of training, communication, explanation.
No work given
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LADecember 3, 2018
They paid 10. 00 an hour but it was no work offered. I waited for months before being offered a job and they called at the last minute to notice you when they do have anything to work.
Adaptive enviorment
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 13, 2018
Must be able to work under any conditions and in any environment however as long as all assignments we're completed more are able to be given to ensure job security with the company
Working class making the rich richer
Corporate Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 8, 2018
I was with Automation 3 yrs. In my time there I saw 4 associates whom had a long history with Automation fall sick due to the stress and carelessness of this company. They don't care if your single, married have children or not. They expect you to do thr job of 3 people in less than 40 hours and be paid nothing. All the while they are scamming people and customers on a daily basis. How this company has stayed in business in beyond questionable!
slow paced and relaxed
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCNovember 2, 2018
was a nice partime gig that allowed plenty of leisure time. was very slow paced and calm environment. everyone worked well together and didn't mind helping one another
Productive place
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 30, 2018
Nice job to work at but it had its issues more than less they would only find you job that would last 2 weeks to a month and when those assignments ended they would give you jobs that would last only three to two days
Do get the job done
Molding Operator (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCOctober 20, 2018
Job descriptions are somewhat lax, Workplace instructions really needs work, workplace environment is much too be desired and management is family owned so all decisions for workers are made with authoritarian rule.
Pros
8 hrs
Cons
8 hrs
Automation Personnel Services
Temp (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 12, 2018
In regards to Automation, the only issue I had was not really with it, but one of its client companies.
The company was called ATCO, contracted by Whirlpool to inspect and measure parts for the company. The company offered me a permanent position, but it was going to give me a two dollar paycut. I turned it down. When I did, like the other temps, my hours were reduced to four per week.
Pros
Good Company.
Cons
No advancement training to move people into higher positions and better pay.
Terrible micromanaged atmosphere
Talent Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 28, 2018
Wouldnt recommend my worst enemy work here. Management are best friends and talk bad about eachother behind eachothers back. Very unprofessional place
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Everything else.
it was a job
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Clanton, ALSeptember 22, 2018
Its an ok job to work at. Pay is low and you could be fired at any time for no reason. They hire felons as long as its not a violent crime. They do hire very quickly.
great
Pipe Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 4, 2018
did mig welding with qmi i love my job but i had to relocate because of family matter great play to work only downside it was hot but you get use to it as a welder
I wouldn't advise anybody to work though
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAAugust 25, 2018
I want if I see anybody to work there because it wasn't long-term jobs there it was just temporary jobs then ithey keeps switching you from job to job
Pros
Work eveyday
Cons
Pay is not good
Lots of initial paperwork, zero follow-up
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2018
The initial application process was long and arduous. I had to wait over an hour - I think it was due to the background check but no one confirmed that. Was sent to a location and told I wasn't needed. No explanation from agency nor was I ever paid the two hours I was told would be paid for my time. When the first placement didn't work out I didn't hear from the agency for weeks.Several attempts to call the office ended in hang-ups. When I did get through I never got to speak with the manager that signed me up with the company. I received several random text messages asking me to show up to next day assignments. When I called to inquire no one knew where the texts came from or the name of the manager on the message?
If you have a decent background, some professional skills and can pass a drug test I would suggest you go elsewhere. If you require an agency that values you, communicates well and is honest I can't see it being a 'good- fit'.
Pros
Agency will eventually place you
Cons
Agency will not follow up with you and if it doesn't work out you're not likely to be placed again
I really enjoyed working for Automation until they could not place with elsewhere.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2018
I had asked to be removed from a position that I was in due to no longer happy at that position and unprofessionalism but was told no they could not put me on another job until job ended.
Pros
I did enjoy working for Automation
Pay more
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 22, 2018
If i was the owner of this company ill pay more bc all the work yu do in these different warehouses and job sites are crazy and slavery work so ill have to raise pay n be more wiser about what my employees need on different job sites
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
Fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 21, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Positive and friendly employees . Vacation time. They wore consistent with time and pay days. Employers gave specific instructions on how and what needed to be done. When shifts where done I was able to get off in a timely manner.
It was a job placement service.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 15, 2018
Like I said it was a job placement. They sent my to two jobs, The first job (Duro-last) was going good when job ended. Rheem job offered no job advancement for a least one year.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
not sure if I would by working from week to week.
Productive and fast paced
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mableton, GAAugust 7, 2018
If you are looking for a good work environment with low paying wages then this is the place for you. There is very little expectation of advancement and if you are wanting to advance the process is very slow in them getting around to it.
nice staff
Cafe Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 2, 2018
Far superior and friendly service than any other company I've dealt with. I came in and asked for an application and was immediately assisted. Once I was done, I was immediately interviewed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automation Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about