Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews

Terrible micromanaged atmosphere
Talent Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 28, 2018
Wouldnt recommend my worst enemy work here. Management are best friends and talk bad about eachother behind eachothers back. Very unprofessional place
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Everything else.
it was a job
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Clanton, ALSeptember 22, 2018
Its an ok job to work at. Pay is low and you could be fired at any time for no reason. They hire felons as long as its not a violent crime. They do hire very quickly.
great
Pipe Welder/Fitter (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALSeptember 4, 2018
did mig welding with qmi i love my job but i had to relocate because of family matter great play to work only downside it was hot but you get use to it as a welder
I wouldn't advise anybody to work though
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAAugust 25, 2018
I want if I see anybody to work there because it wasn't long-term jobs there it was just temporary jobs then ithey keeps switching you from job to job
Pros
Work eveyday
Cons
Pay is not good
Lots of initial paperwork, zero follow-up
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 24, 2018
The initial application process was long and arduous. I had to wait over an hour - I think it was due to the background check but no one confirmed that. Was sent to a location and told I wasn't needed. No explanation from agency nor was I ever paid the two hours I was told would be paid for my time. When the first placement didn't work out I didn't hear from the agency for weeks.Several attempts to call the office ended in hang-ups. When I did get through I never got to speak with the manager that signed me up with the company. I received several random text messages asking me to show up to next day assignments. When I called to inquire no one knew where the texts came from or the name of the manager on the message?
If you have a decent background, some professional skills and can pass a drug test I would suggest you go elsewhere. If you require an agency that values you, communicates well and is honest I can't see it being a 'good- fit'.
Pros
Agency will eventually place you
Cons
Agency will not follow up with you and if it doesn't work out you're not likely to be placed again
I really enjoyed working for Automation until they could not place with elsewhere.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 23, 2018
I had asked to be removed from a position that I was in due to no longer happy at that position and unprofessionalism but was told no they could not put me on another job until job ended.
Pros
I did enjoy working for Automation
Pay more
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCAugust 22, 2018
If i was the owner of this company ill pay more bc all the work yu do in these different warehouses and job sites are crazy and slavery work so ill have to raise pay n be more wiser about what my employees need on different job sites
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
Fun work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXAugust 21, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Positive and friendly employees . Vacation time. They wore consistent with time and pay days. Employers gave specific instructions on how and what needed to be done. When shifts where done I was able to get off in a timely manner.
It was a job placement service.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 15, 2018
Like I said it was a job placement. They sent my to two jobs, The first job (Duro-last) was going good when job ended. Rheem job offered no job advancement for a least one year.
Pros
it was a job
Cons
not sure if I would by working from week to week.
Productive and fast paced
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mableton, GAAugust 7, 2018
If you are looking for a good work environment with low paying wages then this is the place for you. There is very little expectation of advancement and if you are wanting to advance the process is very slow in them getting around to it.
nice staff
Cafe Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 2, 2018
Far superior and friendly service than any other company I've dealt with. I came in and asked for an application and was immediately assisted. Once I was done, I was immediately interviewed.
An OK Temp agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 31, 2018
This is a temp agency so the work enviroment may be fluctual depending on your assignment location. There seem to be various work assignments from office work to warehouse work.
Pros
Various work assignments (depending on applicants experience)
Cons
Warehouse pay is not that great.
Effective Job Placement
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNJuly 31, 2018
Reported to my assigned warehouse on time was typical everyday.
I learned that if one follows the rules and cooperates they can successfully get a permanent position.
Management was okay. Their culture was well organized.
The hardest part was maybe accepting a job and realizing you don't like it and its not for you. The enjoyable part can the pay, position, location and what you do
Pros
extre cash for successful referrals
Cons
discrpreancy with pay
Not good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAJuly 25, 2018
Never have work , pay is low and the staff are not very professional! Some sites are unorganized and dysfunctional! I would recommend this temp service but I wouldn't at the same time.
Banquet Server (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 25, 2018
I interviewed for a position and was put to work immediately . I also learned new things to add to my work experience. I did a variety of work that i enjoyed.
Poor Company to Work For
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Williamston, SCJuly 19, 2018
They give you bad companies to go and work for. They don't show up at the workplace to meet you when they say they will. They don't pay you for your hours until you demand payment.
Dirty Hot
Cleaning Crew (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 12, 2018
Hard work dirty hot and you get paid hardly anything.working on a loading dock for pallets and trash out in the 95 degree heat.no benefits no time off
Pros
Cons
hot dirty work (dock)
Fun work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2018
Worked as a warehouse forklift operator, loaded incoming tracker trucks,cleaned a remodeled the warehouse for more inventory, managed most and all work using a forklift.
Not a good place to work with
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 3, 2018
This place needs better management, better ethics and work as a team. Managers don’t support their team and don’t work together as a team when it comes to get work.
need operators than lert people work
Operator/Laborer (Former Employee) –  alabamaJune 27, 2018
if you need people to work as an operator. Than put those people to work that call you back. I've called twice needing a job and never call me back. so if your going tom post for openings immediately. than hire the ones calling you back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automation Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.