Automation Personnel Services Employee Reviews

company review
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAMarch 17, 2019
A typical day at work consists of stacking, loading and unloading trucks with high quality metals. Over the two years that I have worked with this company, I've become better at organizing and planning better than before. Though organizing and planning was never a gray area, things have been a big success with the right planning and organizing skills. Everything that I have learned have been used in my everyday life and has been very helpful. However, team work is very important at this company. Everyone, including myself, helps one another get through the day safely. We encourage and learn from one another on the daily basis, but due to the amount of team effort that's put forth, there is nothing hard about the job. Lastly, the most enjoyable part of the day is getting the job done and making sure everyone is safe.
Stressful Job Environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Lorton, VAMarch 11, 2019
The Area manager micromanages forces you to make a decision that you wouldn't otherwise make, playing mind games, turns your staff against you, undermines your authority in front of your staff members, makes you feel rejected, and turns your staff against you.
A typical day at work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMarch 7, 2019
Working with employee that always has a bad attitude about something is not healthy on a everyday bases. Sometimes its overwhelming, and it takes a lot of you personal life.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
work hours
Production and decent place to work
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAMarch 3, 2019
Every supervisor I have had has been excellent. They made sure that I understood the job and would jump in and help as needed. I never felt that I was alone, even with my co-workers. Our supervisor was always available if needed and was very motivational in telling me and others that if we stick with the job, the job will stick with us
Pros
relaxed environment, great staff
Great Company
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALFebruary 25, 2019
Love working for this company. Everyone is polite and welcoming and there is always a good vibe! I will stay here to learn as much as I can. The pay is good and so are the benefits.
Pros
Monthly lunches
Relaxed, and Professional Environment
Front Desk Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAFebruary 18, 2019
I enjoyed all of the different jobs that I did while I was here. I was always learning new jobs. The office was very clean, and easy access. Even thou I did a lot of different jobs it was never a stressful environment.
Pros
Clean Environment Always
Cons
They never paid me for my last two weeks that I worked there, everytime I contacted the corporate office, they would always say we are busy and we will call you back, they never called me back, and I called them for two years everyday
Weather
Adidas Group (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2019
It can be very cold at times
The break was 15min
Ca'fe inside costly

Very nice place to work but some management un[professional Great pay just too far from home driving distance
Friendly work environment
Material Handler (temporary position) (Current Employee) –  Clanton, ALJanuary 20, 2019
Never had any issues with the people that worked here. People were always willing to help out in any way including training. The hardest part of the job was constantly being on my feet, especially on concrete flooring.
The company as a whole is fine.
Purchasing Supply Clerk (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAJanuary 17, 2019
They need better paying temp to perm positions. The temp service as a whole is nice but some of the jobs that we are sent to don't really pay a lot.
Perform supply clerical duties to warehouse, stores and business units.

*Supply products and merchandize to stores.

*Pick and pack supplies for customers based on pick sheets.

*Managed and maintained inventory of materials.

*Organized supply materials records, logs and reports in a database.

*Coordinated loading and unloading of supplies in a warehouse.

*Inspected, checked and verifed quality of supplies.

*Monitored the inventory of the warehouse and submit request for orders of items to ensure consistent supply levels.

*Received supply items and incorporated them into the existing inventory.

*Coordinated with team members and to move supplies and store them in their proper locations.

*Updated ordering and receiving records regularly.
*Maintained orderly and clean customer service areas and stockrooms.
*Provided quality customer service to tenants and tenant support staff.
*Assist with physical coverage of the warehouse during the business hours of 7am to 4:30pm.
*Answered and filled supply requests for conferences and meetings.
*Filled orders for supplies submitted by staff.
*Monitored equipment signed out and follow up with tenants to ensure timely return.
*Maintained communication with supervisor and team members to ensure that consistent inventory flows in and out.
Professional Environment
On-Site Supervisor/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAJanuary 13, 2019
Every position is different but i would not rate it a good place to work as an onsite for people with children. Have to be available 7 days out of the week.
Wonderful
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 6, 2019
Caring friendly staff very caring put me on a job very quick with no complications. Would recommend this company to anyone. Helped me tremendously in my time of need.
January 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad we could help you when you needed it! We appreciate you recommending Automation Personnel Services.

Over all
Packer (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GADecember 20, 2018
At first automation had a lot of jobs and would call or text me when they had jobs available but now everyday I have to constantly call them asking for jobs and they never seem as if they want to give the jobs away
Pros
Cons
Terrible costumer service
February 26, 2019

I'm sorry if you feel like we were unable to meet your needs. We strive to place all our employees into the current job openings that match their skill set and desired pay range. Our available job positions vary daily based on the needs of local businesses. We continuously update our online job board with all the available positions. We also have the availability hotline that you call into so that we have you listed as available to work as jobs become available. If you'd like to discuss your experience, please feel free to contact our Director of Human Resources, Cherri, at cherril@apstemps.com.

Poor
Receptionist/Talent Coordinator (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 19, 2018
I personally would not recommend working at Automation to anyone. They had poor management there that would make you feel worthless and that you never were good enough for them.
great place for work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 17, 2018
good place to use if you need a job , and you need quick employment to hold you over. the staff really helps you find work and the work that they find is not difficult
Pros
its a temp service
Cons
its a temp service
It was a fun job.
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALDecember 14, 2018
I got to learn to operate various forklift machines. I got to meet interesting people. The job itself was fun and interesting and I worked without direct supervision.
Pros
good hours
Cons
it was cold in the warehouse when Fall set in.
Great Staffing Company!
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, Vance, and other surrounding areasDecember 13, 2018
Great Place To Get A Job! No only do they have warehouse jobs but they also have more professional jobs available as well. The staff was always nice and placed me in the perfect positions.
February 26, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad you enjoyed your job placements! We appreciate you recommending Automation Personnel Services.

Temporary assignments
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Harahan, LADecember 4, 2018
This company was good at finding temporary assignments for me to work until I found a job in my field. They found me whatever was out there for data entry. They also had medical insurance.
Pros
Medical Insurance
Cons
Pay was low
No work given
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LADecember 3, 2018
They paid 10. 00 an hour but it was no work offered. I waited for months before being offered a job and they called at the last minute to notice you when they do have anything to work.
Adaptive enviorment
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 13, 2018
Must be able to work under any conditions and in any environment however as long as all assignments we're completed more are able to be given to ensure job security with the company
slow paced and relaxed
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCNovember 2, 2018
was a nice partime gig that allowed plenty of leisure time. was very slow paced and calm environment. everyone worked well together and didn't mind helping one another

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automation Personnel Services. Our community is ready to answer.