AUTOMATION PERSONNEL Employee Reviews

Great place to work at
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GAApril 19, 2018
Automation is a great place to work. Great job opportunities with good pay rate great benfits good people they always try there best make sure you work and if you treat them good they wil treat you good you wil always work
Productive and safe enviroment
FORK LIFT DRIVER/MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 2, 2018
The personnel there are informative and helpful. The job assignments where pretty good just not many did advancements to often. They have many short term jobs, but I was looking for something more permanent.
Pros
Quick job placements
Cons
Short term
Excellent in job placement
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pelham, ALJanuary 11, 2018
They were good in job placement. Always friendly and ready and willing to help with any questions or problems that you may come across. I would recommend this company to others.
warehouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 3, 2017
Company is unorganized, job stability was poor, did not inform employees of feedback from employers. They would let you go in a heart beat due to no available positions. Office staff is not flexible or easy to work with.
Temp Agency
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GANovember 2, 2017
Great job opportunity for anyone looking for temporary work. It is a great starting point for anyone that is in between careers. A typical day at work could vary.
Pros
Work
Cons
Temp Agency
its ok
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, GASeptember 4, 2017
Its an temp service which means they can fire you at will or at a whim some of the assignments are good but most are bad a lot of people get sent to the salad factory around here and that doesn't pay well for the bs involoved
Pros
some of the assignments are good
Cons
temp service
Good place
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAMay 24, 2017
good company to work for. Lots of hours and a lot of overtime which I loved. Coworkers were very very friendly. And I had a permanent position at a company that I loved.
Production
Packaging Team Member (Current Employee) –  Northport, ALApril 21, 2017
Good staffing agency i will recommended the agency to my fellow collegeues. Good pay and good wrok environment. I enjoyed the process and everything. Nice people.
Teamwork
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 20, 2017
It was great company to work for. They will help you get where you need to be at in background as working. The company i was at, the employees was very helpful to make sure you was doing job very well
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Great Company
Production Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
Had a blast on every assignment I've been on, they really take care of their people. Gets you quality assignments, very quickly. Had assignment after interview before I left the parking lot.
Fast paced work enviorment
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, ALJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. It was fast paced with benefits of growing. People there where nice to work with and helpful to finding people jobs.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Initial 30 days temp turns into 90+ to be hired on
report to various companies preform duties as instructed
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  houston tx 77015November 20, 2016
It was a great experience the only problem I had was there were not enough assignments or that they never seem to have enough work
TFE for Adidas is a place where you have to put up with a lot of bs.
Material Handler and Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 15, 2016
I would not work for them again if I can help it. The Temp Service is lazy,if you call you can hardly ever get someone to the phone and you have to keep calling back. And their benefits ain't no good and they lead you on thinking you gone get something more when actually it is less.
Pros
They will put you to work on a job for a fact
Cons
Send you to bad work environment, doesn't pay enough, and if you have a problem you can never get no one on the phone when you call.
i have mainly expericed mail sorting and would like a job that has better.
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAOctober 27, 2016
my review with automation has been OK. but making the amount i was making was not enough for me to provide me and my child a place to stay. i could not even afford to put my child in childcare cause i didn't make enough a week.
Pros
they get you at a job .
Cons
that job does not pay enough to handle responsibilities.
Easy job!
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Griffin, GAOctober 27, 2016
The last job site I was on was not a bad job. It was just so cold that my fingers burned very badly everyday I got off. We also would work like two weeks straight and I did not like that a lot. But overall the job was not bad at all. The work was really easy!
Pros
Free lunch if you wanted it
Cons
It was so cold that my fingers hurt
Fun place to work
Bilingual Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 26, 2016
Great company to work for. Wonderful co-workers and would recommend this company to others. Learned a lot from my manager.
Great Company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 19, 2016
Automation Personnel Services is an excellent company to work for! I have enjoyed every day that I have worked for Automation. Great Pay and benefits, Excellent management! I have learned a lot!
Pros
Great management, Great Pay and Excellent Benefits
Cons
None! I have had a great experience!
Employment Service Review
Machine Operator/Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 4, 2016
I personally have used Automation Personnel Services in the past and have been hired for a position every time I have walked in the door. I have used their services when I could no longer wait and had to receive immediate source of income. I recommend Automation Personnel Services for individuals that are skilled or non skilled previously who have a good work ethic.
Pros
High possibility of same day hire for skilled or non skilled individuals who have a good work ethic
Cons
Temporary Jobs are just that Temporary
Great
Assembly/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GASeptember 23, 2016
I liked the job placement they have the company may not have hired us on but at least we were paid the right amount for our work and not treated so much as temps but as apart of a team a unit and i really appreciated the about the jobs that they found for me when i was there
Provide good services but lack of direction
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJuly 14, 2016
Working with this company was exciting and amusing, I've always been interested in learning about where my mail comes from.