Automationtechies Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2018
I work remotely from home and it has been fantastic to have the flexibility with my schedule especially since I am a single mom. It's a team-based culture which I enjoy.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Great Place to Work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMay 24, 2018
I have been at Automationtechies for 14 years and I believe that speaks for itself. The recruiting industry can be tough because you are trying to make both candidates and clients happy in an industry where qualified individuals are in short supply. However, the rewards when you do match a candidate with the right position and have a happy candidate and client are well worth the effort.

The people here are like family, the owner allows flexibility with the work schedule as long as you are meeting your goals.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, company lunches and fun events, great people
Cons
Sometimes the position can be 24/7
Great Coworkers Who Care About Their Clients and Candidates
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNMay 23, 2018
All of my coworkers are easy to get along with and clearly care about their clients and candidates. The recruiters at Automationtechies have years of experience recruiting in the industrial automation field. Our recruiters are great at matching job seekers to the job that would best fit their unique skills, experiences, and personal needs.

The most enjoyable part of work would definitely be the culture. The culture is very friendly and welcoming. The recruiters and researchers all have positive attitudes and make it easy to work closely with them. Communication is also great - everyone is easy to get in contact with and provide quick replies.
Pros
Excellent Communication, Knowledgeable, Friendly, Flexible, Easy to Work With

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Automationtechies. Our community is ready to answer.

Automationtechies Reviews by Location