AutoUplink Tech

AutoUplink Tech: 9 Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews

AutoUplink Tech insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Compensated for a job well done

I have worked at AutoUplink Tech for 4 1/2 years. I enjoy the active work environment and the independence I have working my own route. Compensation and benefits are the best in this field. The work culture is awesome! Management realizes the importance of family and the importance of each person that works at AutoUplink Tech.

Pros

Independence, home based, Well compensated

Cons

Work outside in most all weather conditions

Pay sucks. They dont bother you as long as your are there everyday and handle your buisness.

work life balance is great, do your job and keep everyone happy and you may have time to work another job. Customer service is a big part in order to establish your credibility with the used car or any manager at the dealerships.

Pros

No one over looking you. Freedom..

Cons

pay per car and salary is almost like McDonald's in the 90s.

Great company to grow with

I never had an office job before and joined AutoUpLink Tech in 2017. I've gotten to know my coworkers in the office as well as in other areas around the country who work from home. I've learned a lot about supporting our products and how dealers use our stuff, and I like helping customers. Overall I really like the company and how they handled coronavirus this year. We all worked from home 100% for four months this Summer and after Charlotte re-opened we eventually had to come back to the office. But I can work from home when I need to.I've talked with a few people who were here 10 years ago at the company too, and they say things have really changed over the past couple years and got much better under new management. Sounded pretty old school back then, but I must have lucked out taking the job when I did.

Pros

Company is adding customers, culture is acceptin and flexible to my needs, and they even have free lunches from time to time.

Cons

Auto dealers can be really demanding / difficult at times

A Good Place to Work

I work at the corporate headquarters. The team is small and fairly close knit. The mood is relaxed and if your perform your job there won't be practically any friction. Management/HR are accessible and involved with the staff and are willing to accommodate each staff member as an individual. The work can be challenging at times, and if you have a "clock-in clock-out" attitude toward work it might not be the place for you. But if you like being challenged, learning everyday, and having a place to grow personally and professionally this might be a good fit

Pros

flexible, engaging, professional

Cons

Customer satisfaction is one of the biggest priorities at AutoUplink Tech

Self motivation and good work ethic is a must if you are thinking about doing this job, which is great for me. You have plenty of freedom to get your job done without someone hovering over your shoulder. I like how my route feels like my own little business and I can grow my little route/ business with the help of the other AutoUplink Tech team members. Overall great company to work for.

Pros

Not being stuck at a cubicle/office all day

Cons

Some customers can be very demanding but as long as you do your job then you will have it easy

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Fun place to work with laid back people

Great place to work. As long as you get your job done it offers a lot of flexibility without being micro managed. Fun and very laid back place to work! It is however a lot of driving and you need to be able to be self motivated.

Pros

Flex-able scheduled

Cons

Winters can get long working in the weather

Beware

Everyone at the company is fantastic, except the CEO/Owner. Low pay, no pay raises, no work from home, no sick days, minimal paid time off, and so much more.

I've seen many changes (mostly good).

At the beginning, we were a fledgling start-up with only 5 employees at our home office. We quickly grew to over 25. And I would say the culture was that of a 'family'; (very collaborative). And my position grew and expanded from simple customer support to analyzing data, making changes in the database, fixing errors and spending much time on the phone or exchanging emails with web site providers and data aggregators; resolving issues for our clients. I enjoy this work very much. In recent years, this company changed ownership/management and has re-located. The culture of the company is still cozy and collaborative. But the staff has thinned out, leaving the remaining employees to fill in the spaces left by those recently-departed. I've heard this situation referred to as 'lean and mean'. For we who enjoy challenges and problem-solving with our fellow AutoUplink staff members, this can be a rewarding place to work. Everyone gets along; even when times are stressful. I would say the most difficult part of working here is the sparse and all-too-rare pay increases, that should (but sadly, do not) match the tremendous increases in each employee's responsibilities and productivity over their time with the company.

Pros

Job security at a firm whose staff is lean and mean.

Cons

Rare pay-increases.

I love my job

I have worked in a lot of places and this is the first place that I can honestly say I love working for. I love my co-workers. Working for AutoUpLink really feels like a team effort. In some aspects we are smaller, but we have been able to compete with some of the largest companies in the industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AutoUplink Tech. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AutoUplink Tech