AutoZone Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 6,941 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOWilliam C. Rhodes III69%approve of William C. Rhodes III's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryAutomotive Parts & Accessories Stores
You're seeing AutoZone jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 541 questions about working at AutoZone. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from AutoZone employees.
Insights from 2.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with AutoZone within the last 5 years.
If I had knowledge of auto repair , and tools ,,,,if I was patient enough to work with irate customers
Basic automotive repair, customer service scenarios, selling experience.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years.....which is a joke because they already know who they wanna hire if your trying to advance.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at AutoZone?Published on May 24, 2021