Avance Consulting Employee Reviews

Work atmosphere is really good. Not happy with poor salaries & Incentives stratgies.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 12, 2017
Friendly work atmosphere, good management. For who are freshers they can make careers start well. I don't recommend for experience of 3+ years who wants to make more money because poor incentive strategy.
Opportunities of becoming recruiter to lead position or more if maintaing good and positive relation with management. Your talent will be recognized and at the same time fevretisam(politics) makes matter.
Poor HR policies interms of salaries, incentives & employee PF benefits.
Pros
No food provided, No sports.
Fun workplace
Sr.US IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 23, 2017
• Involved in full cycle Recruitment involving sourcing, identifying, and interviewing, screening and placing personnel in quick turnaround time in contract, contract to hire and permanent positions
• Effectively recruited candidates through Internet research, internal database, referrals, and other strategies
Fun Workplace
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 4, 2017
It was good working at Avance Consulting. Good pacakge with benefits. There is even cab facility. snacks are provided. Medical Facility.Good work culture. Nice Place to learn how to work.
Pros
Free dinner and Snacks are provided
Work Exp
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, IndiaJanuary 31, 2017
Really had good time working at Avance.

very good place to work and grow.
very helpful.

Best place to learn about Recruitment.

Got a chance to work closely with Sr management.
Its good opportunity to be associated with Avance where i enhanced my skills and was able to explore my skills .
Assistant Manager HR (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad,TelanganaDecember 26, 2016
I have been working at Avance Consulting Services

Pros

1. I never feel i am working in an office, the environment and work culture is very friendly.
2. Always surrounded by passionate people having hunger to learn and explore.
3. Motivates new talent and gives opportunity to learn and learn and learn......Grass root exposure.
4. Senior management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects.
5. For me, it is the best company to work with who not only motivates junior and middle staff but also helps in every manner in all aspects of growth.
6. Morning healthy breakfast, weekend snacks, official parties quarterly and a mind blowing yearly long vacation.
7. Totally happy and satisfied.

Cons

1. Don't give extra importance to non performers just to be good to all.
Pros
Friendly Enviornment, Flexible working hours
Cons
Good time in Avance while working
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMarch 5, 2014
I learnt many thing while working in Avance. I managed a good team and made good business for the organisation