Avanceon Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 1, 2018
My experience at Avanceon was very positive. The employees I worked with were all friendly and able to answer all of the questions that I had. I was able to learn a lot in the short period of time I was there.
I will never recommend this place to anyone to work at
Tech Lead (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA 19341May 18, 2017
Bad management and international execution is a joke. Constantly had to redo works coming back from Dubai. You are on your own and not allowed to say anything negative towards the system. No culture and people there treat people with no respects. If you are new and not part of the "buddy list", you will be treated like a outcast. Company politic is an joke. You will be surprised to see how bad a company politics can go down to. Groups of power are formed and if you stay neutral, I will not last long than a year.

My advice, stay out, worst company ever existed.
It is a good company
application engineer intern (Former Employee) –  PAAugust 6, 2012
The working environment is really very good and you have to work from 9am to 5 pm. Between you get a break form 1pm to 2 pm.
You get a place where you can focus and work with harmony.The managers and all other people are generally very helping and appreciating.
Hardest part of the job was the research part and study at your own but once you have gone through that part it was all amazing to work there.
Most enjoyable part is when you can see your project is working and runs perfectly.It makes you feel happy and more and more passionate.
Pros
gatherings and company party and trips.
Productive and a great work environment.
Electrical Designs Engineer (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 12, 2012
Working for Avanceon was a very positive experience teaching me a lot about electrical design along with Panel assembly and budget managment.
Pros
good work/life balance and friendly employees
Cons
advancement