Avant Healthcare Professionals
View all Avant Healthcare Professionals reviews

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Avant Healthcare Professionals Specialist Review

Flexible and Rewarding

I really enjoy working at Avant. When you have the right manager and the right team, work is much easier. Plus the nurses we work with make this job so rewarding. Love helping these guys live their dreams!

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Productive and positive culture

I enjoy working here at Avant, because it is different than any other job I have worked at in the past. I enjoy my job and helping international nurses in their journey to America. Being part of something huge, is important to me and just knowing I am making a difference is pretty awesome to be a part of. I also enjoy working with my colleagues as well. Avant has positive culture and I am always productive, always busy. Like any other job, of course it is stressful at times but I still enjoy my job nonetheless. I have also learned so much since being here now as well.

Pros

Incentives, positive culture, good compensation
Same role

Great diversity with great training

I have had the pleasure to work here for the past three years. Avant has provided growth, training, and a feeling of family. I look forward to seeing what the future brings with our new CEO. Like any position or employer, there are ups and downs but it is important to have a crucial conversation with your manager and advocate for yourself. Avant allows you a safe place to have these conversations. I am proud of the interaction we have with our nurses and the lives we change.

Pros

Support, growth, learning, and culture

Cons

older building, small company, growth takes time
Same location

A fantastic work environment mixed with a great work/life balance.

I have been with Avant for just over 3 years now and honestly I've had a wonderful experience. I have always been given the tools to be the best version of myself. My department feels like one big family where no one gets left behind. The executive leadership is aware of the challenges we face as a growing company and works with everyone to achieve our goals. Work can be stressful at times but you're given open communication to share your thoughts which helps mitigate stress.

Pros

Work-life balance, hybrid work schedule for some departments, company culture & mission

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avant Healthcare Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits