Avant Healthcare Professionals
Happiness rating is 80 out of 100
View all Avant Healthcare Professionals reviews

Avant Healthcare Professionals

Avant Healthcare Professionals Registered Nurse Review

I am giving 5 star for support especially if you are an overseas nurse. The problem is you cant choose the hospital that you wanna work and expect lower salary compared to permanent staff.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Great support from management

I receive full support from this company holistically especially for international nurses. They are great from beginning to end, can’t complain. I say overall good company.

Pros

Great support, friendly and approachable management

Cons

Low Salary rate

A Stepping Stone

The way they try to be supportive is appreciated . They find jobs and help in the processes required such as licensing and such . They are available most times for communication. The compensation is awful , I wish the pay was better compared to the workload . The support before getting the job is much better than after when you’ve gotten the job and are at the contracted facility . I’ve gotten great preparation from the agency for the work environment.

Pros

A supportive team, pay is always on time

Cons

Pay is low

Supportive employer

An international employment company. It offers full support to the nurses in all aspects spiritually, emotionally, career advancement. Their clinical set up is very nice in educating nurses during the transition period as well as when at work.

Pros

Permanent residency for nurse and entire family

Cons

Low pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avant Healthcare Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Avant Healthcare Professionals with

• Avant Healthcare Professionals
  • Very supportive company, pay is in the lower side because you re under an agency