Avantage Entertainment

Working at Avantage Entertainment: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Incredible Opportunity for Greatness

This start up company is on the cusp of bringing the world a style of betting that nobody has seen before. Very flexible working environment where you get to work with very talented employees, contractors and vendors from all over the globe to bring the founders vision to fruition.

Pros

Great benefit package and vacation policy. Ability to work remotely.

Cons

Constant changes in product roadmaps and priorities, which is to be expected in a start up company

This is a good company to work for

I have met some of the most talented people ever during my time at Avantage. It has also given me the opportunity for both lateral and upward career development. And it is inspiring to be exposed to the creative and world-changing things the company is doing with technology.

Pros

It is a very challenging company due to the pace and ingenuity around every corner, which is awesome. If you apply yourself, you’ll go somewhere.

Cons

It’s hard to write cons because I genuinely enjoy the company.

Avantage Entertainment insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Great team environment

I enjoy every one I work with even though I know many of them only virtually. We have employees (and contractors) from around the globe working hard to bring the owner's vision to fruition. We have a team mentality with everyone playing their individual parts. I love the flexible work environment, being a working parent. I am able to work early or make up time later in the evening and/or on weekends. I began as a contractor and then was hired on full-time. I am very happy with this company.

Pros

Flexible work environment, great benefit package, team environment

Enjoyed my time but it was too good to be true

I liked everyone in the company, and was let go because the project I was working on was cancelled and they no longer had a use for me. A startup, so kind of what you would expect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avantage Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits