Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

Avenue
Part Time Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hackensack, NJFebruary 22, 2019
At Avenue, a typical day includes providing excellent customer service and making sure each and every customer feels welcomed. I learned how to rearrange the sales floor to coordinate with the daily and weekly promotions and I learned about the cash maintenance and cash register policies. The hardest part of the job is keeping our store tidy. Many customers shop throughout the day, so there are always clothes or shoes that need to be put back in their place. The most enjoyable part of the job are the people that I work with. They're an amazing team.

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Should have kept up with the times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 21, 2019
This store no longer exists but I happen modest time there they were credit sales driven and had a lot of problems with that service. It took them under the justification of it all was they were not will to address the issue of making things work forward, I have a keep moving forward they had a stay put way of work.
Pros
Stuck in the past but now, they don’t exist
Cons
They can make a comeback if they tried
Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.