Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

fast pace
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 28, 2019
its a good place to work part time, they CAN be flexible at times. if you want a full time retail job I do not recommend. they only hire full time assistant managers (I was one of them) when you are full time tons of pressure is put on your shoulders that definitely should not be especially is you need a specific day off or need to call in for an emergency. it seems like its very one sided, and it would not be your side that's taken. I would have to say that the hardest part of the job was actually walking in to do your job.
Pros
the associates and a few managers
Cons
the upper management, tons of unrelated pressure is added, and the customers are just nasty

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off
helped me with a lot of my sales skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Broadview, ILMarch 28, 2019
the avenue helped with me going form being an associate to getting into management within six months, I stayed till they shut us down nearly six years later.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.