Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

Overall Good place to work.
KEY HOLDER/CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 13, 2018
A day typically consisted of meeting sales goals that were given once your shift began. Providing quality customer service. Restocking merchandise as needed. Keeping the store clean and organized. You were expected to meet credit goals as well which means open new customer credit card accounts. Overall it was a good place to work. The people were friendly and other employees were happy and enjoyed their job.
Pros
not alot of stress, discount, decent pay
Cons
most positions are only part time at the store I worked

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Should have kept up with the times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 21, 2019
This store no longer exists but I happen modest time there they were credit sales driven and had a lot of problems with that service. It took them under the justification of it all was they were not will to address the issue of making things work forward, I have a keep moving forward they had a stay put way of work.
Pros
Stuck in the past but now, they don’t exist
Cons
They can make a comeback if they tried
Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.