Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

The crew was nice, they help a lot when I was promoted to a management position
sales associate - assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Renton, WA 98058December 29, 2018
When I first started working at the avenue they were debating on hiring me because I was only 18, and it was my first job.
They ended up taking a chance on me because I would go in there everyday asking if they reviewed my resume and decided.
One of the managers spoke up for saying how determined I was for this job, and to hire because she wasn’t going to find anyone else like that.
So I got a call and I started work as a sales associate, like everyone else.
But I didn’t stop there, another manager was looking for a part time job at the time and they needed another manger, and as young as I was at the time I wanted more, more experience. So I told my manger I was interested in the position.
From there on they trained me and answered all my questions.
I think if your determined and looking for a place to strive and seize opportunities this is the right place.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Two people required in store at all times

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Should have kept up with the times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 21, 2019
This store no longer exists but I happen modest time there they were credit sales driven and had a lot of problems with that service. It took them under the justification of it all was they were not will to address the issue of making things work forward, I have a keep moving forward they had a stay put way of work.
Pros
Stuck in the past but now, they don’t exist
Cons
They can make a comeback if they tried
Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.