Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

i mean its a job...
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Maple Heights, OHNovember 27, 2018
want really the best job since I have a family at home .The manager there was terrible and she just made the worst work environment other than that it was the fact of the low minimum wage pay and the over hours. yet there was no OT available.. Overall it just wasn't the job for me and I was glad to quit

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Horrible culture
Associate (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJMay 24, 2019
Terrible work life balance. Expectations of getting more done with less people is unrealistic, with legacy software and technology. The only way to get things done effectively and efficiently is through team work and cross functional partnerships none of which can be found at Avenue. This culture starts with the leadership team and has trickled down to the associates. What used to be a great place to work has become toxic. Very sad.
Pros
Summer fridays
Should have kept up with the times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 21, 2019
This store no longer exists but I happen modest time there they were credit sales driven and had a lot of problems with that service. It took them under the justification of it all was they were not will to address the issue of making things work forward, I have a keep moving forward they had a stay put way of work.
Pros
Stuck in the past but now, they don’t exist
Cons
They can make a comeback if they tried