Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

helped me with a lot of my sales skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Broadview, ILMarch 28, 2019
the avenue helped with me going form being an associate to getting into management within six months, I stayed till they shut us down nearly six years later.
Terrible company and even worse management
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORMarch 11, 2019
They work their managers to the bone and then treat them like criminals during loss prevention visits. They have archaic systems that do not even take debit cards. They expect you to be able to scan the whole store every week, work clearance into a small area, get everything onto the right rack with a multitude of different discounts. Their products shrink and the sizing is not correct. The expectations of moving the store around on a weekly basis while having coverage of 2 people all day is impossible, You are always behind and they only allow one register at a time to be open. And the store is not ADA accessible.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.