Avenue Stores Employee Review

View all Avenue Stores reviews

Terrible company and even worse management
Store Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Gresham, ORMarch 11, 2019
They work their managers to the bone and then treat them like criminals during loss prevention visits. They have archaic systems that do not even take debit cards. They expect you to be able to scan the whole store every week, work clearance into a small area, get everything onto the right rack with a multitude of different discounts. Their products shrink and the sizing is not correct. The expectations of moving the store around on a weekly basis while having coverage of 2 people all day is impossible, You are always behind and they only allow one register at a time to be open. And the store is not ADA accessible.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else

Other Avenue Stores Employee Reviews

Should have kept up with the times
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, OHMay 21, 2019
This store no longer exists but I happen modest time there they were credit sales driven and had a lot of problems with that service. It took them under the justification of it all was they were not will to address the issue of making things work forward, I have a keep moving forward they had a stay put way of work.
Pros
Stuck in the past but now, they don’t exist
Cons
They can make a comeback if they tried
Always changing
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJApril 17, 2019
Its fun but hectic. At times,I enjoy the floor set changes.we have two fashion show a year that customers really enjoy. Only thing is out dated equipment so systems are slow...
Pros
Flexible time off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue Stores. Our community is ready to answer.