Avenue5 Residential LLC Employee Reviews

Bad place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fair Oaks, CADecember 18, 2018
If you want to be stressed out, and have your company run you to the ground, work here. Had multiple incidents of hurting myself on the job due to overworking. All this company cares about is money, everything they preach on the website is a lie. I never once felt like I was appreciated here. Overall I’d give this company a 1 out of 5 stars because , wait never mind a 0.
Pros
Cons
Overwork, constant turnover, upper management
Good luck
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZDecember 15, 2018
If you like regionals spreading roumors like a highschool then its your place to work, my property manager was great to work with until I was trasfered for an issue that never took place they have 5 pillars of the company but do not follow them there is no support or help, when you ask for help the answer is go google it, great company I think not!!!
Pros
Cons
They charge for the rwntal discount we get out of know where and never told us about
Avenue 5
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2018
Oversaw all operations from leasing to maintenance. Handled all bookkeeping & accounting. I learned how to handle on-site renovations. Hardest part of the job was working in a bad area. I enjoyed working with a knowledgeable/dependable staff.
Best Place To Work
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2018
Avenue5 Residential is by far the best company that I have ever worked for! They are so passionate about their associates, residents, investors and people in general. I love their core beliefs and how they put their core beliefs in action in and every day! You are treated with love and respect from everyone! Thank you for creating such an amazing environment for me to work in. I feel like I'm part of an amazing family and organization!
Pros
Respectful, passionate, professional, organized, consistent!
A company with a heart!
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 28, 2018
I've been the industry for 20+ years and I cannot say enough good things about this company.
I absolutely LOVE how they allow me to manage my property and get results my way. The executive team is communicative, supportive and transparent. There isn't any company that compares to Ave5! I'm in a good place with good people. Can't get better than this!
Great Company!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAAugust 24, 2018
Great people and place to work for! As a fast growing company there are some growing pains as with any newer company; however, the amount of support is amazing! This company is very employee oriented... they are big on team emphasis and ensuring there is work and life balance.
A very extremely disorganized company
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAJuly 25, 2018
This was my first time working in the residential industry and thanks to Avenue 5 I will never ever work in property management again. They are absolutely the most disorganized company I have ever worked with, the Property Manager was incompetent and so was all of the other management team aside from one person that actually knew the job and had common sense.
Pros
The office had A/C
productive
General Ledger Accountant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 24, 2018
it's a good place to work. they keep you busier but sometimes you don't receive help when it's needed. If you want to try, please go and found how the environment is
Pros
some nice people
Cons
more work
Terrible Management
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2018
Many high profile employees leave due to poor executive and mid-level management. The CEO manipulates employees to complete industry surveys indicating the company is a great place to work.
Pros
location
Cons
management
no comment
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2018
busy workload, lots of deadlines, learned Yardi software on the job, management has high expectations, hardest part of job is getting operational management to respond to you in a timely manner. Best part of job is occasional free food/treats and benefits/compensation.
Pros
more than fair compensation
Cons
work life balance is not there
Disappointment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 19, 2018
I have been working property management for some years now and I absolutely enjoy it! I love helping people find their new homes and making things less stressful specially when it comes to finding a new home and the pay isn’t that bad. Even as a leasing agent I always went above and beyond for my residents.. I worked for Avenue 5 for 6 months and I’ve never wanted to leave a job so bad. Management does not care what associates think. They have 5 core values which they don’t follow . They don’t care about their own residents and even let them suffer with broken air conditioners for months during the hottest days of summer. Always short staffed and now I know why.
Pros
Idk one
Cons
Dam near everything
Hard worked like what I do. Love to learn new things
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 29, 2018
So my skills are I have my HVAC Universal license I got my pool license to and I know how to get done a unit completely about work orders I can get it done the soon as possible I cant I can do electric plumbing drywall texture paint work in Appliance
Pros
Good lunches in meeting good time with for the workers good bonus
Cons
They changed the management
Horrible
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 10, 2018
No leadership - staff all form another company - do not work well any other people. The accounting team was continual disgracing their own employees - no support and no leadership!
Pros
I'm out
Cons
Lack of leadership
Portland Corp. Office needs an overhaul!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 9, 2018
Portland could be a great region if the corporate office had an overhaul. Eliminate the bad seeds and success is the is in its future. It is no secret in the PDX area the story of which I speak. Be cautious and be true to yourself by not drinking the PDX office cool-aide. Other than that I really enjoyed my job and was happy to make the long drive to work.
Pros
Work live life, Benefits and Collaboration with few Property Managers was excellent.
Cons
Tainted Upper management, Hr Dept. that always sides with Upper Management, No real confidentiality.
Get it in writting...
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Washington StateMarch 19, 2018
For me there was no work/life balance allowed, work demands were unreal for being a one man property, bonus were not honored, little support from corporate office IE regional supervisors, honesty was from regional supervisors didn't happen. Don't really have anything positive to say.
Pros
Pay was better then most...
Great place to work in other areas just not PDX.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 20, 2018
Besides having Greystars bad apple running the show she has gone and hired more bad apples to work beside her. As long as she has the reins Avenue. 5 will never be what it truly could be in PDX. Shady thing are asked of you and blame is the name of the game. They claim there will be growth funny how it has slowed because of this person. The best of the companies upper management is either in Seattle or Salem just not PDX.
Pros
Co-worker to co-worker help is there when you need it., Pay is good. Corporate management actually cares.
Cons
Corporate is blind to the PDX issues. Regionals aren't helpful and shady.
Competetive
Assiatant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAJanuary 22, 2018
Very competitive work place. A lot of financial reports that need to be handled. I would recommend anyone who loves working with numbers. Hours and pay is great.
Avenue5 is my 2nd Family
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WADecember 29, 2017
I have been with this company for 2 years. I have worked with other property management companies but none can compare to Avenue5. They treat each other like family. They put people first. They do fun things for the staff and all managers meet once a year for a leadership conference in Arizona. I have never felt more supported. There is lots of room for growth and advancement.
There are some difficult days, but that has everything to do with difficult residents (this is a customer service job, after all) but the hard days have nothing to do with the company. All coworkers are so helpful and I cannot imagine leaving.
Pros
Collaborative company, treated with respect, lots of room to grow career, education is supported and encouraged
So many growth opportunites
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington StateDecember 29, 2017
Avenue5 is a great company to work for. I can't promise the owners of each property that is managed by Avenue5 are great, but the company itself is awesome. They really love recognizing employees and give a lot of incentive to stay. There are many growth opportunities, if you start as a leasing consultant you can work your way up to management and even corporate without a college degree as long as you are great at what you do. I highly recommend this company to anyone.
The best property management company!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  New MexicoDecember 26, 2017
There is so much positivie things to say about the company. The staff is amazing! Their encouraging, believe in growth and will take the time to teach you things you don’t know. I’ve had a wonderful experience with Avenue5 and will go back with the company. If you get the opportunity to work with the company take it! You will never regret it!
Pros
Amazing staff, growth, cared for employees and outstanding company
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avenue5 Residential LLC. Our community is ready to answer.