Averitt Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 507 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 215 jobs at Averitt because we can’t find any available jobs at Averitt close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 684.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Averitt have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 178 questions about working at Averitt. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Averitt employees.
Insights from 201 Indeed users who have interviewed with Averitt within the last 5 years.
Are you a Team player, can you work in non climate control Dock, can you work overtime as needed.
Why did you leave your last job? Do you have a criminal record? What accidents are on your record?
After beating down my educational pursuits, I was asked questions such as what job would you do if money was no object, what are your values, how would you improve your current workplace, describe your organizational skills in detail, why do you want this job... The questions were rather abstract and frankly the interview was conducted unprofessionally. It felt like the interviewer had no interest in being present and only cared to talk about how great they were and how no one would ever be as good as them.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Averitt?Published on May 24, 2021