Avesis, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Avesis, Incorporated reviews

Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2018
Took calls for a high volume call center regarding questions on benefits, complaints, and claims inquiries.
Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate documentation of all customer interactions
Demonstrating responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers and providers.
Learned and maintained a thorough working knowledge of all product information and internal procedures as well as maintaining production and phone quality standards while supporting individual/team goals and initiatives daily
Pros
meet alot of great people

Other Avesis, Incorporated Employee Reviews

I loved working at Avesis
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 1, 2019
I really loved working for Avesis. The only reason I left is because of my New Supervisor. I would have still been there today if I did not bump heads with her. Great place to work. Actually I really wish that I could go back.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Some Management
Very laid back, high turnover rate.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  25th Ave and PeoriaJuly 15, 2019
This is not a bad place to work, just a severe lack of motivation. No real job advancement opportunities along with members of management with alternate motives. No real support of the employees. High turnover rate with small training classes. Under staffed and poorly structured.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avesis, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7