Avesis, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Avesis, Incorporated reviews

It used to be us fun and productive place to work but every since Guardian took over it's been corporate not a very good place to work
Claims Processor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix,azSeptember 29, 2018
Claims department production production production always on you micromanagement wants to control every aspect of what you do can't just do anything on your own treat you like a three-year-old child stupid emails constantly like we don't know what we supposed to do team leads that think they know something but don't know nothing try to act like they're better than us but they're not. A lot of change since Guardian has took over the CEO of avesis has left they got rid of the director that's been there over 20 something years one of the starting people has left is just crazy over there. the pay is good for new people but if you've been there over 5 years the pay is awful they don't adjust your pay to be with the new people new people get paid better. Claims departments like High School
Pros
Benefits decent pay is decent
Cons
Supervisor team leads micro micro micro management

Other Avesis, Incorporated Employee Reviews

I loved working at Avesis
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 1, 2019
I really loved working for Avesis. The only reason I left is because of my New Supervisor. I would have still been there today if I did not bump heads with her. Great place to work. Actually I really wish that I could go back.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Some Management
Very laid back, high turnover rate.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  25th Ave and PeoriaJuly 15, 2019
This is not a bad place to work, just a severe lack of motivation. No real job advancement opportunities along with members of management with alternate motives. No real support of the employees. High turnover rate with small training classes. Under staffed and poorly structured.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avesis, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7