Avesis, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Avesis, Incorporated reviews

Daily Work Day
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDNovember 21, 2017
A daily work load at Avesis, can range from having to look over an run verification for one hundred plus providers. While this is a very overwhelming task management expects for this inventory to be completed on a daily bases. The management isn't well verse in the process of credentialing as stated by them. The weekly procedures change on a daily bases. In addition to this there isn't enough staff on board to complete the expected number of files weekly and in turn cause productivity and numbers to drop.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
poor management of department

Other Avesis, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Growing pains
Provider Relations Rep (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 1, 2019
Company is looking to grow but cant seem to keep pace. Lots of confusion and dysfunction among all departments creating a stressful atmosphere. Poor communication amongst leadership creating trinkle down effect of problems.
Pros
Great co workers and staff.
Cons
Poor management no direction at times.
I loved working at Avesis
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 1, 2019
I really loved working for Avesis. The only reason I left is because of my New Supervisor. I would have still been there today if I did not bump heads with her. Great place to work. Actually I really wish that I could go back.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Some Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avesis, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7