Avesis, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Avesis, Incorporated reviews

Warning
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDFebruary 15, 2018
This company has poor management over almost all departments. Project and healthcare implementation is poorly managed. Claims payments, the customer service department and data management are horrid which effects the ability of the Provider Relations department from doing there jobs. Directors and VPs generally don't have much experience in the insurance industry. Huge turnover and layoffs in the past year. This is a company to stay away from right now.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
Everything else

Other Avesis, Incorporated Employee Reviews

Growing pains
Provider Relations Rep (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 1, 2019
Company is looking to grow but cant seem to keep pace. Lots of confusion and dysfunction among all departments creating a stressful atmosphere. Poor communication amongst leadership creating trinkle down effect of problems.
Pros
Great co workers and staff.
Cons
Poor management no direction at times.
I loved working at Avesis
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 1, 2019
I really loved working for Avesis. The only reason I left is because of my New Supervisor. I would have still been there today if I did not bump heads with her. Great place to work. Actually I really wish that I could go back.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Some Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avesis, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7