Avesis, Incorporated Employee Review

View all Avesis, Incorporated reviews

Terrible work environment
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDApril 7, 2019
Avesis is a horrible company to work for. Management is awful and verges on border-line abuse. Management creates an environment of division, distrust, and gossip within teams. There is no recognition except recognition of mistakes or errors. The turnover rate is very high and most people last less than a year in their positions. Complaints to HR are ignored and verbal abuse is permitted by managers, executives, and directors.
Pros
Occasional work from home opportunities
Cons
Low, unequal pay, horrible culture, terrible management

Other Avesis, Incorporated Employee Reviews

I loved working at Avesis
Provider Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GAAugust 1, 2019
I really loved working for Avesis. The only reason I left is because of my New Supervisor. I would have still been there today if I did not bump heads with her. Great place to work. Actually I really wish that I could go back.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
Some Management
Very laid back, high turnover rate.
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  25th Ave and PeoriaJuly 15, 2019
This is not a bad place to work, just a severe lack of motivation. No real job advancement opportunities along with members of management with alternate motives. No real support of the employees. High turnover rate with small training classes. Under staffed and poorly structured.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avesis, Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7