AVI SYSTEMS, INC. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great stock and 401k
Customer Service Tech III (Account Manager) (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJuly 5, 2018
Face paced, multiple tasks, enjoy my co-workers, regional support since we started a new ERP system a few years ago. Great retirement plan. Health insurance has a very high deductible. Most management is great to work with. Must be self motivated.
Not what they claim
Technician (Former Employee) –  Wixom, MIApril 23, 2018
My experience with AVI goes back more than a few years and over many States as I was able to travel around the upper midwest, however the company culture has changed and not for the betterment of its employees but for the upper crust, I can speak honestly and freely now that I'm no longer associated with AVI, beware this company, its unethical work practices are company wide, speaking from someone who has worked in numerous offices which share the same cut thoat mentality for its people and the paying customers, if you decide to take a position here remember what I said, cut thoat
Pros
Cons
Cut thoat
Check the benefits
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 13, 2017
I was hired and to my dismay the benefits were horrible. Plus there was no training for my job. So I was sent out to customers sites with no clue what I was doing. Pay was a joke.
Pros
Workplace
Audio Video Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMarch 9, 2017
Very organize with company polices and procedures. Large company over all with offices in almost every state. possibles to travel and help other regions out. Down fall with company is they label you as a number.
Work vs. High School
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMarch 3, 2017
The specific department that I was part of, reminded me of the mean girls in High school. It made any and all aspects almost intolerable and I was embarrassed to be associated with the department as a whole.
Productive and fun place to work
Lead technician/Audio visual (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILJanuary 5, 2015
Fast paced environment, with sometimes multiple projects in one day.