Aviation Search Group Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, PAApril 17, 2018
Jsfirm is a cutting edge company that was absolety fantastic to work at. The relaxed environment allowed for better work productivity. All of my coworkers were great to work with as well. Management was always there to help or answer any questions I might have had, as well as make work a fun place to be all while being an extremely productive company. I would 100% recommend Jsfirm to anyone, as well as a place for employment.
Keep looking, there's better out there...
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  PA and TXOctober 3, 2017
This is not the best place to work if you are a recruiter. The goals are pie in the sky, bonuses are rarely attainable and the base pay is way below industry average.

Management will give you a hard time about taking vacation days and they do not hesitate to bother you on vacation or even at a funeral, a lack of respect for the employees who bring in the money for them.

It's small, so there's nowhere to grow.

Keep looking.
Excellent Company
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, PANovember 30, 2016
Aviation Search Group is a prestigious organization that handles business professionally and cooperatively. Management treats each employee with dignity and respect, while offering individualized direction to ensure each employee's personal success and to encourage advancement. I currently work at Aviation Search Group and I would recommend it to anyone searching for job locally. The hours are standard, everyone is treated fairly, and the environment is always welcoming.
Terrible place to work
recruiter entry level (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 9, 2015
If you want to work for a place that does not value the employees, pays them slave wages, has an owner and manager that screams at all of the employees like they are scum, then work at Aviation Search Group.