Aviation Training Consulting, LLC Employee Reviews

Great People
Program Management Office (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKAugust 24, 2018
I loved everything about my career at ATC. The CEO and COO, along with my immediate supervisor were incredible people. My immediate supervisor ensured that everything ran smoothly during the extremely busy times, which made it incredibly wonderful.
Pros
Flexible hours, health benefits
Cons
My least favorite of all my jobs
Computer Programmer (Former Employee) –  Altus, OKMarch 14, 2017
Although the team culture was good, the position required traveling a lot while made arrangements difficult although it was very flexible. I don't feel like I contributed much even though I tried my hardest to perform at a high level.
Great company with great corporate culture!
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 21, 2016
If you are looking for a company that values you as an employee, then ATC is the company for you. Management at ATC allows you to help determine the roadmap to success by allowing you to be an active part of business development, change and growth.

That does not mean that you are treated like a workhorse, because the owners and managers still believe that family and work-life balance is of utmost importance to keep a happy and healthy team. This is the culture of ATC and they actually live by it!
Not a bad small company but dependent on government contracts.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 7, 2016
I worked exclusively from home. Management was distant. My co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was working alone. Best part was the skill learned.