Avis Budget Group

Based on 1,027 survey responses
What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

New management

I use to love my job but sadly the manager that made it run smooth and efficient transferred out and the guy who took his place has let it go down hill quick. He makes it not worth the stress that you go through to barely make it through you shift.

Pros

Everyone has quit so it is almost a guarentee hire.

Cons

The guy in charge is lazy and a useless tool.

Low paying

Low paying, rough work life balance you will not have a lot of free time of your own. Staff is the only thing worth coming to work for. Other than that good luck.

Awesome and friendly place to work

Definitely recommend this place. The staff is amazing and the work ethic is on point, this is a family.I would recommend this place to anyone that loves meeting new people everyday.

Pros

awesome work environment

Cons

management salary

a good place to work

A good place to work for some my age 80 years old this all I can say they were good to me. I hope to work for this company again very good to me.

disorganized

Poor management. Favorites and employees related to each other that got special treatment. Poor wages and poor working conditions for 10.00 per hour.

Pros

Easy work, mostly nice co-workers

Cons

Related employees working together.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

is one of the best place to works to me thank you

I always been trying to makes my work a good place to work in all the jobs that I been working, a good environmental and atmosphere place to worked , trying to give the best on my own with a good environmental and positive atmosphere place to work , always thinking that the customers always tight to me , with helping each other on everyway , staying long hours working overtimes to finish the job , and I am ready to give or to put all my skills that I been learning in the jobs that I been working thank you , for giving me the opportunity to express myself , in the way I think to make a very place to works with good attitude and atmosphere in the work place .

Pros

In some of theme free lunch .

Cons

yeah 15 minutes break not abusing the time

If you like to make a lot of money, then Avis Budget gives you the opportunity to make as much as you want.

I have had my good days and my bad days. On a typical work day, you work with other Rental Sales Agents and compete for sales. What you learn from this job is to become a better sales person and become more assumptive. As a Sales Person, you understand more about the selling process in order to perform better. Managers are awesome, but at times they kick you in the butt to make us as sales people better. The co-workers were all great people and it's a family like environment. The hardest part of the job was the training portion but after that it was all pretty common sense of what a sales person does. The most enjoyable part of the job was making lots of money.

Pros

free lunches, bonuses every month, bonuses every pay period during training, business trips to San Francisco

Cons

not being able to get the time off you want, shift bids, working the late shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avis Budget Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Avis Budget Group.
Powered byComparably

Compare Avis Budget Group with

Learn about Avis Budget Group in Reno, NV

• Avis Budget Group
  • Reno, NV
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?