Not a good place to work...
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) – Demorest, GA – October 1, 2018
1. Employees work 4-6 hours without a bathroom break.
2. No breaks per shift not even a 15 minute break per 6-8 hour shift.
3. Supervisors retaliate when staff discuss or try addressing issues with personal needs/clients.
4. Company vehicles are not shared equally, and you have to use personal vehicle with clients.
5. Productivity is based on notes 100 percent, and they don’t want to hear the truth, they want to hear progress made, even when the client refuses to work on individual goals.
6. Pay is at $9.87 as direct support staff, and there’s no raises, only three month incentives given.
7. Upper management will not take concerns or address them.
8. Won’t get paid for personal mileage when you turn timesheets in unless payroll wants to pay you that week or payroll for your mileage. “ time sheets are always messed with by supervisors, and no overtime is paid”!