Aviva Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 36 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersGurgaon, IN
Salary estimated from 26 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Aviva have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 23 questions about working at Aviva. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Aviva employees.
Insights from 24 Indeed users who have interviewed with Aviva within the last 5 years.
Same questions ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.