Aviva - A Campus for Senior Life Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 17, 2018
Although i haven't been here long the residents and co-workers have made me feel as though i have been here for years. I have an awesome Manager and the administrative staff is friendly and kind. It took me a few years to find Aviva and i am so grateful i did. I see myself here for many years to come. If you are thinking about applying for a position just do it!! Best place i ever worked at. Come join the family...
Pros
Work/life balance, awesome leadership, great place to work!!
Absolutely love the work environment
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anchin - BendersonDecember 5, 2018
I have worked for a few nursing facilities in the past and none have compared to Aviva. My co-workers are wonderful. Everyone that I work with on a daily basis is quick to help when needed. Great work ethics and teamwork. Management staff is quick to give us kudos for a job well done. They began a rewards program for the employees that is continually giving out incentives and perks for a job well done. I have never worked for a company that does for their employees like Aviva. I intend to continue with Aviva until my retirement age. This is an outstanding company.
Pros
Rewards
Very fun place to work, but bad pay
Server (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 26, 2018
The job isn't hard for the most part. Some days are easier than others, but most of the time it's pretty relaxed. Great people all around and everyone gets along. Working in the dining room however, there is very little opportunity to get decent pay. The job is pretty much meant for high school students, so the pay isn't great and the hours are almost nonexistent. It is nearly impossible for me to live off of my paychecks.
Pros
Great management and friendly staff
Cons
Bad pay, and bad hours
Great place to work!
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLAugust 11, 2018
I'm very satisfied with working at Aviva! I joined the team about 4 months ago and already feel like a part of the family. The people who work here are fantastic and care about you as a person, not a number. My supervisor is supportive and trusts me. We have strong senior leaders who put value into employee recognition, training and innovation. The company recently revamped their benefit plans and I didn't even have to wait to start earning PTO hours! They give me the opportunity to do what I do best every day and I'm so excited to see what the future holds!
Pros
Great working environment, benefits, work/life balance, strong leadership
Kind place to work
Administrative Assistant / Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLNovember 25, 2017
Aviva was and exceptional place to work residents and staff always made you feel welcome. The Facility works hard to make the residents feel like it is their home it was a great place to learn about the Jewish culture.
Pros
Residents and Staff
Cons
Benefit

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aviva - A Campus for Senior Life. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5