AVM Industries Employee Review

View all AVM Industries reviews

loved the people
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCApril 7, 2014
good people but politics there sucked. Long days short breaks. I learned so many different machines. my co workers were wonderful fun people that looked out for each other.
Pros
great work environment.
Cons
politics not so good

Other AVM Industries Employee Reviews

Work Place
MATERIAL HANDLER/MACHINE OPERATOR, AVM (Current Employee) –  Mullins, SCMay 11, 2018
A 8-10 hour work day starts off slow. It seems everyone has to be geared up to since my shift started 6 a.m. Once everyone get started the work is steady upbeat pace. There's constant changes due to big orders which requires first priority to have customer shipment to be on time. They co-workers are hard-working, friendly, and competitive. Every position in this work place was easy to do. What I love about the job is that each shift are 8 hours, and could work overtime.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
not able to leave facility on lunch break.
Relaxed Small Town Culture
Supply Chain Forecast Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCApril 30, 2018
AVM treats employees on the factory floor very well. While the pace of manufacturing ebbs and flows, floor workers are offered many opportunities for over-time, vacation, and bereavement. Other benefits such as health care and retirement plans, appear to be comparable for the area. Officers at the plant are often promoted from within but must deal directly with off-site corporate officers who are used to and expect a much higher level of performance in reporting, and problem solving.