Avoler Group, LLC

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great recruiters

Always there when you needed them. If any problem occured they would let us know not to hesitate and contact them immediately. If there was anything they could do to make your job easier they would

Good experience and very professional

The clerks there were amazing with the efficiency and quickness of their work. Job placement was quick and easy. Make sure that you have proper paperwork, because that is important to their company.

Being on time and stay focus is important.

I enjoyed working for this company. As long as you come to work you would always have a place to work. The pay was very fair. The company itself were very passionate about their workers.

Productive and good experience workplace

Good and respectful people to work with including supervisor and recruiter. A well-respected company who will understand their employee's needs, I will never hesitate if I need to work back again as a subcontractor. A professional and outstanding company.

Typical shipboard work

Great staffing company,pay check always on time and with no missing hours even when you are of town.Plenty of work for all shipboard work with good overtime.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Really Good company to work the Staff is really good people

The Staff is very Professional they know what they are doing, they are very friendly, safety oriented and organized ******* they are very Customer Service Oriented.

Pros

Good Pay$$$

bad management, terrible communication

the lady at the front is very nice and respectful but beyond that its a hectic workplace to even get a job at, due to the lack of communication between the management. it takes months to even get a job lined up and then when you do the job isn't even what you asked for and your just thrown into it.

Official response from Avoler Group, LLC

October 7, 2019
The customer service we provide our employees is always one of our top priorities. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. Your description above is not how we conduct business. If you would please contact our office at (757) 932-3229, I would like to get more details about why you feel the way you do. Employee and Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Godd money they allways pay even or a bit more than competition

Good job placement allways oprtunity to move from job to job god overtime and amount of hours.they put ypu to work whit good companies like general dinamics BAE etc..tec dont fuss abouth unemployment .overal no complains abouth company

Pros

Good salary good overtime

Cons

Travel sometime to far places

I love working for Avalon lot of opportunity learned a lot while working with them room for growth good pay good people to work for always have work very understanding good company to work for

Cons

Great place to work - very helpful staff who always tries to keep you working

Staff is very helpful and always makes you feel valued. Company makes you feel like they work with and for you instead of treating you like a number.

Pros

Great pay, Overtime if you’re a hard worker, they keep you working.

Production

I loved working with Avoler. I never heard of Avoler Group until a friend of mine told me to apply. The workers were friendly, we did or jobs good. If they pick up work I would love to work back with them.

Pros

They paid good

Cons

A temp job

Try to keep you working

Good place to work but I'm looking for something solid and long-term with NO lay off... I'm hard working a quick learner and very dependable.. I get a long very well with others.... I was crew leader on my jobs got my ppl in order and always got the job done in a time fashion

Good place to work with supportive management.

They are an up and coming company with a good group of people to work with and a great atmosphere. They aren't all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.

Pros

good pay

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avoler Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3