Avon Careers and Employment
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
Salary estimated from 297 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 75 questions about working at Avon. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Avon employees.
Insights from 213 Indeed users who have interviewed with Avon within the last 5 years.
Are you computer savvy?
1. How can I benefit the company. 2. Was I a people person. 3. What would i do if, I had a unsatisfied customer.
This company does not do interviews; you only get contacted by a district manager, who shows you the opportunity and conducts at times monthly meets to discuss the business and have a time to chat and help one another in a team setting.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.