Avon Employee Reviews

Found 2,011 reviews matching the search See all 5,597 reviews
work from home
Sales rep (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLJanuary 19, 2019
its an ok buisness. pay wasnt that good get discounts. can travel. you make your own schduel. can hire people to work with you. you have your own website. can do special events
Independent Sales
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJanuary 19, 2019
Independent Sales means what it sounds like, selling by yourself. Avon simply gives you access to products and some tools that can help you succeed but you have to assemble your own clientele, develop your own sales skills and style. You have to have the ability to basically run your own business rather than be an employee. Avon does provide great opportunity to develop skills that can apply to many areas of life. You are responsible for your own advancement which makes your income possibilities endless.
Part time position
Avon Representative (Former Employee) –  Leon, OKJanuary 16, 2019
Part-time position in sales that is not a money maker. The re-organization of the company depersonalized the process of Rep/Management communication. Depending on your location, you may or may not be successful.
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 16, 2019
Providing world class customer service. Discounts were great . Room for growth with in the company. Made really good pay. Order processing and internet searching for tracking packages.
Pros
Good Pay
Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 15, 2019
Wake up get kiddo around for the day and then plan my calendar for the day, scheduled meetings for new recruitment, meeting new customers and helping them with orders. Making phone calls to cooperate for updates and new promotions.
Pros
fun
Vendo productos por catalogo y hacia inscripciones
Inscripciones y ventas de productos (Current Employee) –  CallaoJanuary 9, 2019
Puedes dedicarle todas las horas que desees,hay oportunidad de crecer laboralmente haciendo incripsciones y manejando un grupo de gente por lo cual se te hace un pago....
Avon overall has has truly helped me grow personally, professionally in a corporate atmosphere
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2019
In my 11 years with Avon products Inc. I have been able to advance my knowledge in sales, customer support, training, developing, personal growth and professional growth in so many ways. As a leadership development coach and district sales manager I feel I have a great deal of experience to offer and become a true asset to a company that is looking to grow meet and exceed company goals in 2019.
Pros
work life balance, field and management experience
Cons
no job security, poor management
Love it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingsville, TXJanuary 8, 2019
It's a great starter job going door to door is really fun we sold a lot of products mainly to men and to single first time mother's who has children of any age.
Pros
Work at your own pace and work for yourself
Cons
Barely make any money
Best training ground
Branch Officer (Former Employee) –  Siquijor branchJanuary 8, 2019
Avon is the best place to work. There you can equip with more knowledge and skills to enhance yourself and standout among others.
The workplace is fun conducive to learning. You are all provided with tools to achieve or exceed what is to be expected.
Pros
Overtime pay
Cons
Short break
Poor Management of people
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Morton Grove, ILDecember 31, 2018
Poor management of people. Selective with promotions, they do not follow the proper process when they have someone in mind for the job- unfair to other employees.
Sales rep
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2018
I love working here however the commission based pay sleep at the bills. Also I am having a hard time with selling lately so I haven't gotten any of my new booklets.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Commission based pay
Fun
Distribution Representative (Current Employee) –  Sandy Springs, GADecember 15, 2018
It is a great side job for extra income and to accrue discounts. I love working with the other representatives and it gets me out into the community in order to meet new people.
Productive work environment
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GADecember 13, 2018
Always introducing new products to different people
Have keep in touch with today's fashion
Find ways to get customer excited about products
Process different forms of payment.
Pros
Socializing
Cons
Always searching for potential new customers
Professional environment, Driven Individuals who strive to make Avon better
Avon Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bastrop, LADecember 7, 2018
Everyday, the same besides traveling to new locations,meeting other Avon Representatives, Clients,&Team Members, no matter.The task to be done on time
Pros
Everything was great, flexible schedules.
Cons
Everything was the way we wanted.
AVON is a great company
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 5, 2018
Avon was a great company to work with. The work life balance was great. The management team was excellent. The company empowered you to empower the representatives.
Pros
products and mission
fun to work here
Avon Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sterling, MIDecember 4, 2018
I enjoy working with the products and also enjoy the freedom to work wherever I choose. I work both remotely and locally. I also enjoy the fact that we make money on all products ordered by ourselves or by others.
Pros
earnings comissions are nice
Cons
no sales no commissions
As a avon rep.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakridge, ORDecember 3, 2018
As an Avon representative I learned allot about returns, cash handling, sales, demonstration, and customer service skills. I loved working for them and had allot of fun.
Pros
Learning new things.
Cons
No sales means no money.
most enjoyable
Senior Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Suffern, NYDecember 2, 2018
I worked with the Skin Care department for 5 year but then transfer to the Color department.
Creative design of mascara, foundation and lipstick.
Shade matching team was great to work with.
Pros
Fast Pase
Cons
I am retiring after 12 years with the company
Nice place to work if your in the right spot
Independent Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Batesburg, SCNovember 30, 2018
You have the ability to be your own boss which was nice when I was raising my son. You find your customers place your orders they since you your orders you fill them and deliver them back to your customer.
Avon products are amazing
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  East Alton, ILNovember 30, 2018
As an Independent Sales Representative the day consists of selling your products with customers to choose their products to own.

This is a great opportunity to show off your own business skills to be a part of Avon.

The company is at your own pace without the hassle of having your boss tell you what to do on the job.
Pros
Being your own boss
Cons
Sales not exceeding your expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Avon. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K
41.6K
31.1K

Women's ratings

4.2Fairygodboss Score

90%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss