Avtex Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Used to be a great place to work
CONSULTANT - INFORMATION WORKER (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 7, 2016
Work seems to be repetitive. Great people to work with. Now it seems like we are just there to make money for the investors
Good company to work for
UC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 9, 2016
This was a good place to work. The company had a good culture, and a lot of the company was made up of remote employees. If you like CRM, and Call Center integrations this is the place to work.
Bad experience
withheld (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 4, 2016
I stayed here for a long time and have no idea how I managed to stick it out that long. The custom application development team had an almost "necessary evil" feel to it. The sales force and project managers were absolutely horrible at communicating the needs of the client with the development teams. One of my teams actually spent 3 months on a feature the client asked to have removed and the project manager knew about it the whole time and even knew we were building it right up to delivery. They treated my clients poorly and eventually I had to leave.
Associate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 11, 2012
Growing company very good in contact center software and custom development.