Award Staffing Employee Reviews

Many different work warehouses
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Maplewood, MNAugust 4, 2018
i learned how to package and assemble products properly,
There were many different jobs to go to.
i also learned How to cook candy and caramel corn and utilized some social team working strategies.
Great place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 29, 2018
Great place. Worked with a couple of other companies before I got Award. They told me it was gonna take some time but im glad I took me time and waited. They found me something that I really wanted.
The Best!
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 19, 2018
By far the best staffing company I've ever experienced! Very passionate employees & very diligent in their work. They're VERY in tune with the client & helps you every step of the way. They went over & beyond to help me land the job. Great company & representative.
Helped me out
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJuly 19, 2018
Award Staffing found me a job within just a few days of signing up. I worked 7 months at that job with them until I got hired on. I could have got hired a lot sooner but waited patiently for the job I wanted. Never had any problems with my pay. Highly recommend!!!
Coolest jobs I have seen!
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 15, 2018
Nice quick and easy to apply. Award always has some of the coolest jobs like for the vikings, twins, and super bowl! I am exited to start my new job while being apart of something cool and exciting!
Pros
fast, easy, good pay
Assembly (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNJuly 12, 2018
Turned out that there was a office closer to my house and on the busline but everyone i talked to was helpful in getting me to the best place for me and finding a job.
Pros
busline, good pay, helpful
Cons
slow
Quick and Easy
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 12, 2018
Ran into them at a job fair, got my in for an interview, and new job! I was looking for something long term and 2nd shift and they found me a job ASAP!
Pros
Quick and easy
Cons
always could use a few extra bucks
Helped Me Out!
Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 11, 2018
I needed a job and they gave me one. I told them I have restrictions. I started work the next day. It was a decent amount of money to help me get on my feet.
They Really Listen to You!
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Anoka, MNJuly 9, 2018
Great place! They get to know you and really listen to your wants and needs as an employee. I love them and I continue to work with them over and over again I found a different temp service but I found myself coming back to Award Staffing.
Pros
Great Listeners, great employees, good pay
Cons
you need to put forth some effort
Great Expereince
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 8, 2018
The Award Team has a vibe that I haven't experience anywhere else. My experience with them has been great. This group hands down wants the best for individuals they place in opportunities. I would highly recommend anyone to look for a career opportunity with them.
Pros
opportunity for growth, great people, team atmosphere
Cons
could always use more money

Want to know more about Award Staffing?

Ask a question
My First Job in the States
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Anoka, MNJuly 7, 2018
I got my first job that I really enjoy doing when I came to the United States of American through Award Staffing. It is a great agency to work with once you enter the building in Ramsey all the employees there put on smiling faces and welcome you as if you have once meet with them they always make me feel at home.
Pros
friendly, dedicated, happy, helpful
Satisfied with their help!
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNJuly 7, 2018
We have worked with Award Staffing for some time now. They have always gone above and beyond when it comes to meeting my needs! Like any company there is going to be issues but their dedication to meet our needs is bar-none. I highly recommend to any to at least give them a shot.
Pros
Good people
A Company on the Grow!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 3, 2018
You get what you put in
Contract Worker (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 28, 2018
It's all about what you expect to get and what you bring to the table. You have to speak up and don't be shy about your expectations. It is a grind.!
Growing company with opportunity for professional growth!
Marketing & Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 10, 2017
Award is a growing company. I chose to work for Award because of the leadership team.

If you are looking to work for a company to grow with - Award is the company! They have added four new locations in the past three years and continue to grow their business.

If you're looking to get into the fast-paced industry of staffing, recruiting, human resources or employment - this is a great place to start or grow your career.
Pros
The people, Fun Fridays, "Award Cares" Program that raises money for causes including Special Olympics. Great 401K plan.
Cons
There are growing pains at times, but management is constantly working through these.
Unprofessional and very stressful
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 1, 2017
Award staffing is probably one of the most unprofessional places to work ever. Typical small company with favoritism and high school drama. Management thrives off this. They say that's it's so much fun to work there, but you work so many hours for incorrect pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare, no lunch breaks, poor pay, childish drama
Not enough work
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNAugust 29, 2017
They would constantly send me out to jobs telling me they were long term but once I get to the location they would send me away not enough work too many people came out
award
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Crystal, MNAugust 2, 2017
Award staffing is diverse work place, but also fast paced so your day goes by fast. only problem is the places they send you most the workers dont want you there.
very friendly and productive place to work
Warehouse Machine Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 17, 2017
I found at this work place that the workers were more than just a team they were close confidants and friends who cared about each other as one who belongs to a family.I found that they really cared if I had a break or anything to eat along my shift . I was really impressed by their willingness to give me what ever I needed to help me to learn my job better. the job is demanding but the atmosphere is of brotherly love and care which was really what we all need. I felt like a man that really was making a difference there and getting my job done. I was a temp but they still invited me to eat with the regulars at a going away party for a retiree right on that really was swell. I look forward to coming back where I know that I am not only rewarded monetarily but also with love and respect from the elders of this great company.
Pros
work at own pace, treated with respect and dignity.
Wages is very low..
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MNApril 19, 2017
A very good temp agency but the wages is too low,,, on the other hand,, agent is so nice and always find a way to give me more Work and hours.. I like the way they treat their employees just no benefits,,,
Pros
Good agent and very helpful to find me a job.
Cons
Low wages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Award Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2