Aware Recovery Care Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Actual work is amazing
Certified Recovery Coach (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTMay 30, 2018
Culture and organizational management is a challenge. Newer company that is expanding rapidly. Growth has no pipeline and is somewhat sloppy. However, the day to day work is incredible.
Dynamic work force with incredible talent and compassion
Family Systems Liaison (Current Employee) –  North Haven, CTJune 20, 2017
Aware Recovery Care is like no other company/agency I have ever worked for. Each employee truly gives all of their heart to what they do and the clients they work with. Management recognizes this and the uniqueness of what we do and wholeheartedly supports their staff in whatever way they need. The hardest part of this job is learning to take time for yourself, you just want to be there 24/7 for the clients because you know that is what would have worked for you in your recovery. The staff is the most amazing group of people I have ever met. They dynamic is incredible/powerful and extremely effective in reaching our mission. I have learned incredible gratitude for each and every day because I see what our clients have gone through and why they are where they are. I watch them work harder than anyone I have witnessed fight a battle that has a truly overpowered them. It is a miracle to see the way they change their lives through hard work, commitment and perseverance in the face of negativity and of course faith and knowledge that they are not alone. I see miracles every day and that is why I love my job!
Pros
Great staff, supportive management, personal wellness
Cons
Fluid hours
Great place to work, great cause to work for.
Certified Recovery Advisor (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 9, 2017
I have had the distinct pleasure of being able to watch Aware go from just an idea to a full fledged, multi-state operation with over 100 employees that have helped saved the lives of over 350 folks in need during this addiction and opiate epidemic.

Aware Recovery Care is unique - we operate in an industry that is facility based, however what we do is deliver in-home addiction treatment into the home and surrounding community.

We pride ourselves on our culture and live by the Four Agreements. It is unlike any other job I have had, and given that we are working in the addiction treatment industry where there is so much burn-out, it is imperative that we provide a supportive and safe environment that allows everyone from top to bottom, the opportunity to help develop our unique program of care. I can honestly say that I love going to work and being a part of this company, and that has never been the case at many of my past jobs.

Come join us and make a difference - Aware cares about its employees and makes certain that we all have a voice.
Pros
Compassionate, Caring, Supportive, Exciting, Groundbreaking, Unique
Cons
The days are too short and time flies!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aware Recovery Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Aware Recovery Care Reviews by Location