AWIP Employee Reviews

Laid back
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 4, 2019
It’s extremlu hot in the department I worked in. You could literally get a cup of ice and sit it on the table and a few minutes it would be a totally liquid. It’s safe , easy and laid back
Pros
Great pay
Cons
12 hours shifts 5/6 days a week
A great place to work
MAINTENANCE TECH/ MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CANovember 3, 2018
I very thankful to this company I learned a lot and and they help me build up my career, I started as a machine operator and I had a chance to move up and become a maintenance mechanic
Pros
Free lunch every day
Cons
Kinda of hot
Under payment
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 8, 2018
Very underpaid. Not enough workers trained, safety protocols need to be reviewed. Benefits provided. After working 120 days as a temp and never missing work, was laid off instead of put on full time.
Pros
Supervisor, fast past
Cons
30 min lunch, unpaid
very poor management
Roll Form Operator (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CADecember 21, 2017
awip is one of the companies that has the worst management especially the foremans they were highly unskilled and never willing to help others i would not recommend working there
Pros
good over time
Cons
highly unsave work conditions
Company with the Right Ideals but less than Stellar Application of Them
Office Worker (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CADecember 14, 2017
The company has an amazing ethos to it and has plans for many great things. It is experiencing some growing pains and will continue to unless they're ready to make the step up from a smaller workforce to a larger one. The environment in the office is both very relaxed but also high stakes. There's flexibility in almost all aspects but the expectations they place on individuals can be overwhelming. There's a very large expectation of overtime but it's not "mandatory overtime" but it's expected of you. The team is very close-knit and almost like a family but you may end up seeing them more than you see your own actual family...
Pros
flexible scheduling, relaxed dress code, nice coworkers, very nice benefits package
Cons
Constant expectation of overtime, workload
Temporary
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 30, 2017
As an temp worker I felt like I wasted my time and energy getting up every morning driving out of my way to do a job that was only TEMPORARY. No one can live off of a temporary job. I also don't like how they train you to do the job but they're still searching for other candidates. Everyone was nice but it's definitely not a stable place to work.
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
They play too many games
Fun Environment with excellent support from management
Drafter (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAOctober 26, 2017
AWIP managers are very supportive of advancement and offer lots of opportunities and respect for the initiative, strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
Pros
excellent managers, good vibes, Ot, benefits
Cons
very fast paced, not for everyone
hot and stressful
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 3, 2017
the management didnt communicate with the workers well the job was stressful because of the heat and constant work and also because they lowered our pay to $10 an hour. Nice coworkers though everyone helped each other out.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
short breaks, uncontrolled climate
Horrible Mangerment
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 31, 2017
Just poor communication. Nobody communicate with full time employees. From plant manger to basic employee. I never understood why so many company's practices lack of communication.
ok
Production Line Operator/Product Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 19, 2017
must be strong minded there are a lot of man hours a lot of work not much leadership. Raises and advancement are based on whoever the GM feels like giving them to no experience or work ethic is required
Productive and a great company to work for.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 21, 2016
Productive and great company to work for. Very great employer. A great work environment and all employees feel appreciated and love their work environment and upper management.
job is ok but managment is trying to fix that
scapegoat (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 26, 2016
this place is so worried about saving a dollar that they let the equipment go to down and then they want to blame maintenance.
not a person at the plant will take ownership of anything good or bad. they change your hours so often you cant plan anything and you work so much your family forgets who you are. managment has no integrity. this is the farthest thing from teamwork that i have ever seen.
Pros
its a job
Cons
tyrant
Crazy hours and low pay
Floor (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 24, 2016
Work hours constantly change on the production line, which is where most of the employees work. You never really know what hours your going to be working. Favoritism is shown towards the people in the front office by management. Pay is low for how quickly they want you to work and learn. Highest turnover rate I've ever seen in a company. I don't even bother learning peoples names. Promises of having the weekend off are usually not kept. Family time is non-existant if you're on second shift. The list goes on and on.
Pros
Production bonus
Cons
Hours, wages, favoritism, micro-managment
Good company
Vault Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAMay 9, 2016
Good company to work for. They take care of their employees and the company is starting to grow really fast now. Fun atmosphere to work in and great management team.
Productive workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 19, 2015
All Weather Insulated Panels was an awesome company to work for. The President and CEO pushed career advancement and provided interested employees with the necessary training, tools and support needed to ensure goals were achieved. I enjoyed my time working here.
Pros
Production Bonuses, monthly employee appreciation
Thriving company
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 26, 2014
Growing company that is a leading manufacturing company of insulated panels.
over worked and underpaid.
Machine Operator/ Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAAugust 17, 2012
horrible management. 11-12 hour days, 6 days a week. 100 degree temps. no raises.
Pros
lots of hours.
Cons
lots of hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AWIP. Our community is ready to answer.

AWIP Reviews by Location