AWM Staffing Employee Reviews

Good workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed working here. It was a good environment, J would get help If i needed.lunch wasnt si long but it was ok. I would recommend for first job to anyone
Pros
Cons
Short lunch
emt/paramedic
Emt/Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Bushnell, FLMay 14, 2018
Lots of 911 calls and some interfacility transports. Staff was great to work with. Always pushing to further education and become a better EMT or paramedic.
Pros
excellent place to start
Cons
low pay
productive
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAMay 10, 2018
Great work environment and staff. Safety meetings as required by law. Covering all fields in the work environment. Supervisors and leads answer employees questions with respect.
They don't care
Temp Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CAMay 1, 2018
The company does not handle complaints about discrimination well in a non-biased manner. Does not practice due diligence. Most of the available jobs and opportunites for advancement were granted to non-black employees.
Pros
not many
Cons
discriminatory, racial bias
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellflower caApril 9, 2018
my most enjoyable part about amr staffing is when we get to work as a team to insure that all the containers on the truck are filled so that they will be deported
Pros
the staff are nice people
Cons
short breaks
It was a good career while it lasted
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAMarch 2, 2018
I was needed to do the job I was hired for. I was a good EMT and able to use my skills often. The manager I was under turned out to be a law breaker himself. He let me go after one traffic ticket and was later prosecuted by the company.
Pros
Good career
Cons
Sometimes no break.
Chill
Various warehouse work (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 21, 2018
It's a pretty whatever agency. Consistent work for the most part. Not the best jobs but if you need money its not that bad. Mostly laidback and chill.
Great to get foot in door.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Meridian, IDFebruary 14, 2018
Flexible work schedules and employment options. Willing to work with the persons needs. Able to work around peoples medical needs. Have temporary positions available to clients.
Pros
Work availablity
Cons
Mainly temporary work only
Full of great experiences
Paramedic-EMT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2018
AMR has given me the best on-road experience that I could have asked for. I have trached and coded patients with the help of wonderful EMT and other EMR teams.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Pay
horrible vans
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 19, 2018
they never had enough working vans for the clients gps never worked as it should late night long runs lack of communications with the staff just wasn't not a place I felt comfortable working
Pros
working with people
Cons
lack of communication
Go Greewn
Technician (Former Employee) –  Ronkonkoma, NYJanuary 8, 2018
Not a bad place to work the air is nice and the people are great meet new people everyday in a general working environment some days are better than others as with any job
Travel CNA
CNA Traveler (Former Employee) –  Hazen, ND 58545December 31, 2017
I love the team of AWM Staffing, If you ever want to be treated with respect as a CNA, THIS IS TH PLACE TO WORK!!!, The staff is wonderful very helpful a very good travel agencies, They will explain everything to you. I truly loved AWM. The pay is wonderful.
Pros
Pay, You don't feel tied down to anything, weekly pay
Cons
just insurance if that's something you want
Prouctive and challenging place to work.
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CADecember 27, 2017
Work can be stressful as it is very competitive with deadlines having to be meet. Management was always ready to lend a hand and help in any way. I enjoy working here.
Pros
fast paced
Cons
Hard work on hands and back
AMR Staffing
Regional Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CANovember 30, 2017
Amr is the worst company you can work for! They work you like a slave! And only pay you peanuts! Run as far you can from this company! as far as you can!
Fun and welcoming
Observer (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 26, 2017
Great place to work, great and supportive staff. I was only an observer so I can't really say too much on this companies behalf but everyone was extremely patient with me and understanding.
Very Stressful
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CANovember 9, 2017
Very competitive between employees and upper management. Work wasn't always given in a timely manner and expectation was beyond reasonable. Work environment with fellow coworkers was very competitive as well.
American Medical Response Ventura Division needs Help
Paramedic (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CANovember 8, 2017
American Medical Response Ventura Division

Co-workers and field employees were great

The current General manager and Operations manager are two idiots that could not manage employees if they tried.

Company has a Open door policy however the Ops. manager and Gen. Manager always lock themselves in their office (if they show up to work).

The Front line supervisors are the only ones who seem to know the how to treat their employees, however if you show you know more then they seem to fire those who can help (such as the old Administrative Supervisor)
Pros
Great Superviosrs
Cons
The General Manager and Operations Manager
Fast paced
Part time onsite supervisor, Recruited workers (Former Employee) –  Bellflower, CAOctober 12, 2017
Great co workers. Fast paced very busy , lots of work. I learned to work well under pressure and take on new tasks that's benefit me now. I enjoyed my team.
was a nice fun place to work for
MEDICAL BILLER (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 2, 2017
the culture changed attempting to evolve to something more structured, not necessarily bad thing just no longer family feeling more business. The company seems to be moving their billing office quite often so that seems a bit unstable which would worry me.
Good pay but not much work
Packer (Current Employee) –  Bellflower, CASeptember 21, 2017
They call you when they need you which is stressful because sometimes you need to work to maintain your family. I work 8 hours a day but they only call me twice a week or once. It sucks but when you need a job you need it.
Pros
Give you three breaks
Cons
Don't pay you much