Axcess Financial Employee Reviews

The Pros did not outweight the Cons
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KSSeptember 16, 2018
The position itself was great. Loved what I did and the people I saw every day. But, dealing with Corporate or HR or Benefits was a nightmare. My pay was incorrect numerous times, getting benefits for my child was a constant battle lasting over two months, and in the end my store closed and the closing was handled very poorly. Loved the job, not the Company.
Pros
The customers, the other store managers
Cons
Payroll, Hr, Benefits all need correcting or training
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville InSeptember 13, 2018
You work alone everyday, no scheduled lunches or breaks, high security risk, store level employees are taken advantage of, DDO acted like she was too good to help out at stores when short staffed.New sales culture was a joke they wanted you to be like financial advisors. Daily morning training meetings on Skype were a waste of time and annoying throughout the day. Pay and hours were not enough to live on. Company doesn't take care of their employees on store level, who actually do all the work bringing in company earnings. The only good thing about this job were the customers. Sales specialist is a fancy name for customer service rep. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to get a job at this place.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Being by yourself everyday, low pay, low hours, bad management.
Always Changing
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 6, 2018
In the 4 years I worked there I had 8 different people I reported to. The development staff was consistently working on weekends and nights to meet unreasonable schedules. As a BA was seldom asked for opinion on solutions
Pros
Good people to work with. Nice benefits.
Cons
Unreasonable schedules, Constant changes in management
fast pace place to work with good people.
Business Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 27, 2018
i learned alot from this companies vice president and president before they left. the people were great. they then hired all new management which brought chaos rather than effective processes. unfortunately leading to the downfall of the manchester building.
Pros
occasional free lunches!
Cons
No recognition for any employee big or small
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 13, 2018
I love working at Axcess Financial but it’s time to move forward to bigger and better opportunities. I know I will find another job I will enjoy to work at.
Fun environment to work and values customer service
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AnonymousApril 19, 2018
Daily tasks can be overwhelming, however, stores work together to support and encourage each other. The company recently adopted a sales culture that is beneficial for employees and customers.
Projects not so oriented to modernize
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  LimaApril 13, 2018
It was about working on a legacy system. many software engineers dont like to work over others developments. and the few attempts to modernize the platform were failures.
Dangerous work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2018
A typical work day consists of working nine-ten hours straight alone with no break. District management doesn't allow for breaks to close store. Company doesn't give budget for more staffing to keep costs low. Dangerous work environment and clientele, getting robbed was to be expected. Managers are expected to also be the it person, maintenance person, sales person, and everything else gets blamed on them even previous managements issues in store. I absolutely do not recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
everything
it was a job
Collections Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHApril 2, 2018
work every other weekend .work monday thru friday as well start at 8am end at 9pm you get a hr lunch. you do collection. you have to work there to understand the job confidential must follow fdcp and fed eral guidelines at all times
Pros
work ever other weekend
Cons
stressfull
Store Manager
Store Manager @ Check N Go (Former Employee) –  Hays, KSMarch 21, 2018
Axcess Financial was a great place to learn and grow as a Manager. It is fast paced and very competitive so if you are looking for a challenge this is the job for you. I had family issues which kept me from continuing my work with this company. But over all great people and a very good learning experience.
Pros
Money, benefits
Cons
Long hours and at time stressful
Depends on the DDO
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2018
lots expected from you for little compensation, short staffed most of the time. managers are required to hire but cant discipline or write people up, nor have the power to fire them. Rarely see my boss. Once youre a manger not much room to grow.
Very disorganized and poorly led
District Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAMarch 2, 2018
I have never worked for a company that was this disorganized. They had members of senior management "programming" a new Point of sale system and as one of the field leaders tasked with implementation I can tell you they had no idea what they were doing.
bonuses
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJanuary 29, 2018
It was an ok place to work, they could use to change a few things but overall a good company. Managers could use more training. The training received is thorogh
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shawano, WIJanuary 28, 2018
If your good at math and looking for a way to get your foot in the door for banking or finance jobs, work here! Salary is a little low for the job performed however work is consistant and raised and internal growth is there!
Loved the people, but the company as a whole needs major work
Training (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 28, 2018
This place would be cool to work for if they had systems that actually worked and supported the product they offered and had consistent policy and procedures that also supported the product offered. Also a lot of "rank" pulling which was not cool and poor talent. Management at a supervisory level needs improvement.
Pros
Fun Atmosphere, nice people.
Cons
Too much disorganization, poor technology systems, no metrics for performance, constant changes to processes and procedures, no stability and poor communication between departments
Managment
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 18, 2018
Managment was really messed up. They didnt ahave very good communication skills. Every time you would call them to take a manager call they would take forever.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 4, 2018
The management was great because they really did help out the employees with any issues the employees were facing, such as additional training that was needed.
awful place to work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHDecember 31, 2017
work there if you have no other options but it was a poor place to work
I have never worked any lace with such poor management and employees who were very rude and would steal from other employees
Pros
Cons
was close to home
relaxed and life work balance
Contractor for Payroll Project (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 21, 2017
This company gives you the option to work from home which gives the need for life work balance for modern day families. The company also has a very relaxed dress code of jeans everyday which makes work very comfortable.
Stressful and demanding.
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganDecember 13, 2017
You are very much over worked and under paid you run a location that two to three people should be operating, only to receive low pay. Audits are crucial you can be terminated for overall performance of the store that was not properly staffed. I resigned seeking greater opportunities, you can’t even request days off most of the time because their is no coverage for your center!
Pros
Weekends off!
Cons
Over worked under paid!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axcess Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight