Axcess Financial Employee Reviews

One of my favorite jobs
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 22, 2019
Pros: helping people, friendly staff and district manager, helping your community, holidays off, and fixed hours with good benefits and pay

Cons: lack of advancement, poor communication, and high turnover
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville InSeptember 13, 2018
You work alone everyday, no scheduled lunches or breaks, high security risk, store level employees are taken advantage of, DDO acted like she was too good to help out at stores when short staffed.New sales culture was a joke they wanted you to be like financial advisors. Daily morning training meetings on Skype were a waste of time and annoying throughout the day. Pay and hours were not enough to live on. Company doesn't take care of their employees on store level, who actually do all the work bringing in company earnings. The only good thing about this job were the customers. Sales specialist is a fancy name for customer service rep. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to get a job at this place.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Being by yourself everyday, low pay, low hours, bad management.
Always Changing
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 6, 2018
In the 4 years I worked there I had 8 different people I reported to. The development staff was consistently working on weekends and nights to meet unreasonable schedules. As a BA was seldom asked for opinion on solutions
Pros
Good people to work with. Nice benefits.
Cons
Unreasonable schedules, Constant changes in management
okay job
Customer Service (Loan Processing and Collections) (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHDecember 26, 2018
Worked collections. It was a tough department. Bonus was good when it was hit. Had to worry about getting fired if didn't hit the bonus for a certain amount of months.
No a productive place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILOctober 30, 2018
The company is ok but as of 2016 the company changed for bad . With not caring about your well being . Most of the time understaffed and hiring process is not as good as it used to.
Pros
Pto and benefits
Cons
If your single staff. You won’t get breaks and lunches. Usually two employees per store.
Lots of ups and downs
Store Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2018
Requires tasks that are not achievable based on payroll model.
Facilities not upgraded and run down
IT systems outdated and breaks down frequently
Literally everything in this organization is a work around
Unable to take breaks and lunches but forced to clock out for them
Go to bank, take breaks and lunches but answer the phones 90% of the time. How?
Pros
work life
Cons
Too many tasks with no time to complete
Store Manager
Store Manager @ Check N Go (Former Employee) –  Hays, KSMarch 21, 2018
Axcess Financial was a great place to learn and grow as a Manager. It is fast paced and very competitive so if you are looking for a challenge this is the job for you. I had family issues which kept me from continuing my work with this company. But over all great people and a very good learning experience.
Pros
Money, benefits
Cons
Long hours and at time stressful
The Pros did not outweight the Cons
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  KSSeptember 16, 2018
The position itself was great. Loved what I did and the people I saw every day. But, dealing with Corporate or HR or Benefits was a nightmare. My pay was incorrect numerous times, getting benefits for my child was a constant battle lasting over two months, and in the end my store closed and the closing was handled very poorly. Loved the job, not the Company.
Pros
The customers, the other store managers
Cons
Payroll, Hr, Benefits all need correcting or training
Great Place to grow and learn
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Pacoima, CAJanuary 2, 2018
I worked for this company for a little over a year. I enjoyed the culture of the job, the management team. I would recommend this company. I learned a lot.
Pros
Benefits, work life balance
Cons
n/a
Poor management all the way to the top.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  NMDecember 12, 2018
Their open door policy is a joke. You can put in all your worth and effort and you will never get noticed unless your part of the cool circle. CSR's that are hired for staffing purposes are usually incompetent.
Pros
pay, pto, work with zero supervision
Cons
no lunches, poor staffing choices for store managers, area's are usually riddled with vagrants.
Worst job ever
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 25, 2019
I was hired as a manager with a csr for a store that had horrible numbers.My csr was allowed to take off work at any given time while i man the store alone without a lunch break several weeks at atime. Mind you im 8 months pregnant...and all the responsibility of this stores decline was held against me. When the store was already failing before i was hired. There is lots of unnecessary paperwork...policies that make no sense and change like the weather. And they cannot keep employees for these reasons. Thr HR dept is non existent good luck trying to reach anyone pt of HR. They have the worst training program if that even what you would call it. All my trainer did was gossip about other employees and complain about every store that wasnt hers.
Pros
Customers
Cons
Everything besides the customers
fast pace place to work with good people.
Business Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 27, 2018
i learned alot from this companies vice president and president before they left. the people were great. they then hired all new management which brought chaos rather than effective processes. unfortunately leading to the downfall of the manchester building.
Pros
occasional free lunches!
Cons
No recognition for any employee big or small
fun fast paced place to work
Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Anderson, CAOctober 18, 2018
I genuinly enjoy working here. I am Aretail store manager who started from the bottom and worked my way up. There is a lot of opportunity to grow within the company. Great pay Make well about minimun wage.
great company
Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHOctober 11, 2018
Processing loan payments, verifying information for possible loans. I learned how to identify falsified documents to deny loans. The supervisors were good and helped make sure you weren't processing bad loans. I met a lot a interesting people and had a lot of fun working a with the company. The most difficult part of the position was reviewing all of the information to make sure nothing was fraudulent. I built a lot of friendships being there.
Great Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shawano, WIJanuary 28, 2018
If your good at math and looking for a way to get your foot in the door for banking or finance jobs, work here! Salary is a little low for the job performed however work is consistant and raised and internal growth is there!
Fun environment to work and values customer service
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  AnonymousApril 19, 2018
Daily tasks can be overwhelming, however, stores work together to support and encourage each other. The company recently adopted a sales culture that is beneficial for employees and customers.
Dangerous work environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2018
A typical work day consists of working nine-ten hours straight alone with no break. District management doesn't allow for breaks to close store. Company doesn't give budget for more staffing to keep costs low. Dangerous work environment and clientele, getting robbed was to be expected. Managers are expected to also be the it person, maintenance person, sales person, and everything else gets blamed on them even previous managements issues in store. I absolutely do not recommend working here.
Pros
Cons
everything
Disappointment
Retail Operations Curriculum Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 9, 2018
No support for training and development, which is exactly what they need most; learning opportunities were potential, but never realized; no support for career growth unless you are working in the stores.
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfield, OHJune 13, 2018
I love working at Axcess Financial but it’s time to move forward to bigger and better opportunities. I know I will find another job I will enjoy to work at.
Depends on the DDO
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 6, 2018
lots expected from you for little compensation, short staffed most of the time. managers are required to hire but cant discipline or write people up, nor have the power to fire them. Rarely see my boss. Once youre a manger not much room to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axcess Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.5Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight