Axcess Staffing Services Employee Reviews

It was cool
Line Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 6, 2019
It was cool thats about it nothon major just production line stuff it was ok i never made more then 350 a week so im not really looking to work there longer
Poor communication and unsanitary
Line Assembly (Former Employee) –  Forest City, NCFebruary 22, 2019
I worked here for a month and Everytime I tried to contact axcess I couldn't get an answer. Also the saftey hat and vest you're supposed to wear was not yours to keep and you have to wear other people's hat and vest daily. I would sweat in my hat and at the end of the day it gets put in a box for someone else to use tomorrow. That's very unsanitary.
Pros
Easily hires
Cons
Bad pay, unsanitary
Extremely Productive.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 12, 2019
Physical Labor.(Light/Heavy Work)
Paid 30 minute lunch break.
Cafeteria: Refrigerator/Vending/Microwaves.
Smoke Area: Outside
Need Machine Mechanics.
Pros
Always Need Employees.
Cons
Machines mess up often.
Stressful and hectic
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILOctober 16, 2018
I did like it at first but then it was a play with your pay then the line leads are like high school teenaged girls and even if you show up everyday at first i always was on a line anymore half the people who show up everyday who have been her much longer then other are sent home
Pros
You can go out and smoke
Cons
Everything else
warehouse
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAOctober 10, 2018
its a good job was not for me a lot of lifting we do a lot of more work then getting paid i have no problem with the job but the lunch breaks are very short we can take frequent breaks i feel like working at a job like this its alot of say so then really more money being involve
Pros
lunch and breaks
Cons
longer breaks
Terrible and RACIST place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dekalb, ILOctober 9, 2018
Every one there is rude. The employees don’t even speak to you or help you. Management was unprofessional. They just threw me out on line the first day with no instructions or training. When I was hired I was told I could start at a certain time and on my first day they had me work a shift and turned around and said I have to come in earlier. They did not care about my babysitting situation and when I got it straightened out they told me all the positions are full. They only help out their Hispanic workers.
productive and fast pase
Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 24, 2018
not half bad liked other workers and did not like step ups you did your job and got 1 45 minute break and then you went back to work for anther 3 hours
Pros
Cons
not enough break time
temp jobs
Assembler/Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2018
a temp agency for quick placements. staff were responsive and available. job ended so I moved on. would have stayed on as staff if given the chance. applied several time for recruiter, not called.
Terrible place to work-DeKalb IL
Packer (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILSeptember 5, 2018
Their hiring standards are non-existant-- they hire anyone! They cater to non-english speaking people. There is no doubt who they want there. If you do not speak Spanish or are a certain color or not on a green card DO NOT APPLY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was a very productive place, and I learn a lot about building things
Office / Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ridgeway, VAAugust 31, 2018
I really liked this job. It was in a warehouse. I was a line worker, I did learn a lot about meeting our production working like a real team. We we did more then our productions, we got awarded with gift card from Walmart, that was really nice. Miss your Axcess Staffing...
Pros
We didn't free lunch but we did get pay for it...
Cons
We also get pay for our breaks...
Productive and professional place to be.
Junior Field Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2018
I loved it. Great place to work. But you have to be about your business. The culture of the job is there. You just have to adapt and open up and your time there will be great
good to work with
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 16, 2018
was good to work with them and will tell many of my friends about the place and work with them. i learend a lot from working with them. really good place to work with
Competitive work envirement.
Onsite Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 3, 2018
A great place to work with great management. The people working in support in the home office were amazing. Working for the client was interesting and a bit challenging at times. All and all a great company to work for.
Pros
Great atmesphere.
Cons
Client stresses
Productive and fum place to work with great people to work with
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 17, 2018
If you wanted to maintain a steady pay you had to be to be to work on time,it was a first come first serve kind of work place.We worked by number lines and if we did well we would return on that line and also the product on the line would determine how many people That line needed.
Pros
We had Has Mat meetings and also giveaways
Cons
We had two breaks that made time go by really fast, also we didn't have the 401k but we did have vision and dental ins.
Good place to work for.
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Pontoon Beach, ILMarch 30, 2018
At anytime u could be laid off. But while working u will enjoy your job. A good staffing company to work for. Any concerns about your position at any place you can go speak with them and get it taken care of.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Laid off
Average stafiing agency
Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 19, 2018
Working for Axcess Staffing was interesting not always satisfactory.But it was employment.They met my requirements after a bumpy start.Overall the agency is a decent company to work for.
Pros
paid weekly
Cons
management needs improvement
Horrible Temp agency to work for.
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, ILFebruary 22, 2018
This company is not a reliable place to work. My first day coming in to work, I was told "we don't have any work for today, and to come back tomorrow". Some weeks you might be lucky to work two or three days. I was told many times ,with a unsympathetic sorry, that they did not have enough work. They over hire, because most of their employees do not consider this a five days a week full time job. As much as Acess is unreliable and uncertain how many people they need day to day. They expect you to be reliable. If you are put in the rotation list for work the next day, work is not always guaranteed. Multiple times a week I would come in only to be turned away. Management should learn that if they can not offer steady reliable work when production is down. Then you should not be surprised when some of your employees are unreliable.
Great company
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 1, 2018
I enjoyed working at Axcess Staffing Services. It was pretty simple getting a job there. The job itself I think anybody could do. Very simple job and decent pay.
Production in the packaging area
Line Packer Co Worker (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCDecember 27, 2017
I enjoy working with the people a work we glue boxes together ,fold boxes together to placing the items into boxes to wrapping boxes, its a good and easy job too do.
Kool place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 20, 2017
It's a very fast production company! No a bad place to work but they shut the business...don't know really when they are going to open back up again it was some extra money and laid back a littlec too..
Pros
2 -20 min brk
Cons
Kool break tho they givecyou sometimescten min extre!